become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dance/Organizations
Arts: Performing Arts: Dance: Education: Studios
Arts: Performing Arts: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Dance Heritage Coalition
- National alliance of institutions holding significant collections of materials documenting the history of dance.
- National service organization for professional dance that works with its membership of professional dance companies, artists, presenters, service organizations and individuals to advance the art form of dance.
EADA - English Amateur Dancersport Association
- The official site of Amateur Competitive Dancesport. Includes details of the organisation, dancesport information, competition charts, news, membership details, and forum.
Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing
- London based dance examination board covering the full spectrum of dance examinations on a global scale. History, magazine, faculties, in depth articles, courses, bookshop.
International Dance Council - CID
- The only official world-wide umbrella organization for all kinds of dance. Founded 1973. Based in the UNESCO, Paris.
National Dance Fitness & Health Association
- Helps to improve soul line and partner dance teaching skills. Presents programs, certification and governing board. With video and online store.
The Sacred Dance Guild
- Dance as a language of Faith and Celebration.
San Antonio Dance Umbrella
- Service organization founded to promote dance and aid dancers and choreographers in the San Antonio area. Information on SADU programs, profiles of local companies, and upcoming performance information.
Tanzstudio Nora Mackh
- "ESDU" (European Show Dance Union): european dance-organization, which organizes championships in musical and showdance. Information about upcoming championships.
- A not-for-profit, dance career management organization promoting education, all dance principles, choreographers and musicians through development and preservation of natural resources.
United Dance Merchants of America
- Organized to protect the common interests of its members and -- among other things -- to encourage the growth and development of dance in america.
World Arts Focus
- WAF explores culture and builds community through the practice and study of multicultural performing arts traditions, with an emphasis on dance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2016 at 12:05:47 UTC -