become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Arts and Entertainment: Dance
A2D2, Aerial-Dance Circus Company
- Contemporary circus and dance company that provides entertainment for corporate and private functions, fundraisers, galas, and festivals. Includes profile, repertoire, past events, image gallery and video clips.Toronto.
- Launched to the edge of physical expression from the bed of a trampoline, Apogée marries a startling range of aerial- and ground-based movement to conjure a transformative, gravity-defying work of pure dance that penetrates right to the heart. (Montreal, PQ)
- Acts as a research center, meeting place, and a catalyst of ideas for choreographers. Includes information about the company and its founder Jose Navas, biographies of the company members, and information about their repertroire. Based in Montreal.
Compagnie Marie Chouinard
- Internationally acclaimed contemporary dance company founded in 1990 by choreographer Marie Chouinard. Includes information on the company, dancers and upcoming tours. (Montréal, Québec)
dance OREMUS danse
- A not-for-profit arts organization dedicated to the artistic legacy of Isadora Duncan. Offers staged productions including recitals, opera, and symphonic and choral masterpieces of the Baroque, Romantic and Modern repertoire. (Toronto, Ontario)
- Toronto's second oldest contemporary dance company. It brings to its audiences dance of challenging physicality and emotional impact. The Company's creations draw on the diverse talents and individual strengths of its artists to develop and support works which both provoke and entertain.
Dancetheatre David Earle
- Order of Canada recipient David Earle, with more than 100 works in his repertoire. (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
Daniel Léveillé Danse
- A Montréal-based Canadian contemporary dance choreographer. Productions, history, mission, and technical rider.
Free Flow Dance Theatre
- Free Flow is a contemporary dance group run by Artistic Director Jackie Latendresse. The company is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada.
- Allen Kaeja and Karen Kaeja founded KAEJA d'DANCE as an outgrowth of their work as independent choreographers and professional performers. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Lynda Gaudreau / Compagnie De Brune
- Choreographer Lynda Gaudreau has founded the Compagnie De Brune in Montreal in 1992. Her contemporary work, essentially based on research, embraces elements from architecture, music, and the visual arts.
Margie Gillis Dance Foundation
- Margie Gillis is an internationally acclaimed solo dance artist. (Montreal)
- The company is a convergence point where superb dancers and invited choreographers working at the forefront of contemporary dance create works that captivate, move, entertain and challenge. Based in Montreal.
Nyata-Nyata : Dance Company
- Enterprise of contemporary artistic expression, which defines its activities in the field of African dance
O Vertigo Dance
- A cultural organization in Montreal, Canada, devoted to creation in new dance and to the presentation of the works of its founder, Artistic Director and Choreographer, Ginette Laurin
Zata Omm Dance Projects
- A contemporary dance company based in Toronto, Canada.
Édouard Lock - La La La Human Steps
- Twenty years of emotion and passion shared with the public, friends and collaborators everywhere. (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 15:15:08 UTC -