become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eastern_European/Polish
Society: Ethnicity: Slavic: Polish
This category in other languages:
Association of Sympathizers Folklore Dance Group Lasowiacy
- Brief details of this group from Stalowa Wola, Poland, including history and image gallery. [English/Polish].
- Group based in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, United States. Includes details of choir, kapela, adult and Chabry (teen's) groups, repertoire and costume information.
Federation of Polish Folklore Groups In Great Britain
- Festival news and group contact details.
Harcerski Zespół Tańca i Pieśni Grześ
- Brief details of this performance group in Puławy, Lubelskie, Poland. [English/Poland].
Harmony Polish Folk Ensemble
- New York, USA. Family and community based cultural and dance ensemble.
Janosik Polish Dance Ensemble
- Performing troupe with choir and kapella in Montgomery County, Philadelphia, United States. Includes profile, history, details of repertoire and joining information.
Jantar - The University of Gdansk Song and Dance Ensemble
- Poland. Includes profile, repertoire, audio clips, image galleries and contact details. [English/Polish].
Kalina - Ensemble Folklorique Polonais
- The dancers, choirs and kapela of the Courcelles-les-Lens Association for Tradition and Culture in Nord-Pas de Calais, France. Includes details and image galleries of rehearsals, history, events and repertoire (the map leads to folkloric information and some music extracts). [French/Polish/English].
- Student ensemble of the University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland. Includes details of their history, rehearsals, tours and activities with image galleries and audio clips. [Polish/English].
- Ensemble from Lublin, Poland. Includes history, list of achievements, details of management and image gallery. [English/Polish].
Krakowiak Polish Dancers of Boston
- Group based in Massachusetts, United States. Includes performance schedule, image gallery, director profile and details of history and rehearsals.
Krakusy Polish Folk Dance Ensemble
- Performance group in Los Angeles, USA. Includes history, instructor biography, events, image gallery and contact details. [English/Polish].
- Song and dance ensemble in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. Details of their history, members and repertoire with image galleries.
- Brief details of the ensemble of the Agricultural University of Poznan, Poland. [English/Polish].
Lechowia Polish-Canadian Folk Dance Company
- Group based in Toronto, Ontario. Includes details of competitions and festivals, with image galleries and video clips.
Lowiczanie Polish Folk Dance Ensemble
- Based in San Francisco, California, United States. Details of history, choir, events, practice sessions, merchandise (including costumes) and image galleries.
Mala Polska Folk Ensemble
- Community group based in Michigan, USA. Includes profile, membership details, image galleries, calendar of events and contact details.
- The folk dance company of the Polish Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA), based in Ealing, London, United Kingdom. Includes details of the junior, middle and senior groups, news, image galleries and a history of the group.
Nowa Huta Song and Dance Ensemble
- Youth group from Cracow, Poland. Includes profile, repertoire, image galleries of costumes, groups and management and contact details. [English/Polish].
Obertas Polish Folklore Ensemble
- Group based in Bowen Hills, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Includes image galleries and details of their repertoire rehearsals and artistic director.
- Youth and children's school in Sterling Heights, Michigan, USA. Includes instructor biography, membership information, and image gallery.
Orleta - Polish Folk Song and Dance Group
- Brief details with image galleries of this amateur performance group based in London, UK. [English, Polish]
Polanie Polish Song & Dance Association
- Based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Includes repertoire, director's biography, history and image gallery. [Polish/English].
Polish American Folk Dance Company
- Performance and cultural group based in New York, USA. Includes history, repertoire, image galleries, event calendar, and contact details.
Polish Canadian Dance Society
- Performance and cultural group in the Greater Vancouver area. Includes its history, a schedule, photographs and Board of Directors list. [English/Polish]
Polish Dance in Southern California
- A study of the history of the dance groups of Southern California with descriptions of selected dances including their history, music and costumes.
Polish Folk Dance Association of the Americas
- Aims to sponsor North American Polish folk dance festivals and serve as a central source for folklore information. Includes newsletter, resources, bye laws, and contact details.
Polonez Song and Dance Ensemble
- Based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Includes details of junior and teen groups (Maly and Sredni Polonez), orchestra, key member profiles, history, rehearsals, repertoire, concerts, and image galleries of recent trips.
Polonia Dance Ensemble
- The dance ensemble of the Polish Roman Catholic Union of America (PRCUA) based in Chicago. Includes history, repertoire, image galleries and contact details.
Polonia Folk Dance Ensemble
- Based in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Details of their up-coming events, history, directors, costumes and dances with image galleries.
- Brief details about the ensemble of Rzeszów University of Technology. [English/Polish].
Pomorze Polish Folkdance Ensemble
- Based in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. Includes history and rehearsal details.
Poolse Zang en Dans Vereniging Podlasie
- Ensemble with adult and children's groups, choir and orchestra in Limburg, Netherlands. Includes brief details of the group, their rehearsals, events and an image gallery [English/Dutch].
- Canadian artistic director, choreographer, instructor, events director and coordinator. Includes profile, schedule, image gallery, Polish folk tour and contact details.
- Student ensemble of the University of Economics, Katowice, Poland. Includes profile, history, repertoire, descriptions of foreign tours, sponsor ship offer and audio clips and tracks from their CDs. [English/Polish].
Slask Song and Dance Ensemble
- Professional company based in the Koszecin palace near Lubliniec, Poland. Includes history, concert schedule, image galleries, organisation and the performances (dance troupe, choir and/or orchestra) and facilities for hire. [Polish/English].
Sokol Polish Folk Ensemble
- Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Details of their dancers, choir, events, directors and repertoire with image galleries and moving pictures.
Syrena Polish Folk Dance Ensemble
- Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States. Includes events, image gallery, organisation information and details of the Syrenka children’s ensemble. The repertoire section has information on regional culture and costumes.
Syrena Polish Song and Dance Ensemble
- Brief details and contact information for this performance group from Brunssum, the Netherlands. [Dutch/English/German/Polish].
Syrenka Polish Folkloric Ensemble
- Based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Brief details of history, rehearsal times and the committee with an image gallery.
- Ensemble based in Adelaide, South Australia. Includes performance schedule, history and image galleries.
Tatry Polish Song and Dance Company
- Based in Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom. Includes events, classes, the kapela, Young Tatry and a featured dancer. Image galleries give a pictorial history.
- Ensemble of Warsaw University, Warsaw, Poland. Includes a short profile with image galleries and details of the children's group Mała Warszawianka. [Polish/English].
- Representative dance ensemble of the Polish Roman Catholic Union of America, based in Chicago, USA. Includes history, schedule, and image galleries.
- Folkloristic group from Poznan, Poland. Includes news, events, repertoire, history, audio and video clips and image galleries. [English/Polish. May not work in all browsers]
Zespołu Tańca Ludowego Uniwersytetu Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej
- Brief details of the Maria Curie-Sklodowska University ensemble from Lublin, Poland including image gallery and concert dates. [English/Polish].
Zespół Regionalny Jakubkowiane
- Folklore group in Malopolskie, Poland. Include photographs of Lachs costumes. [English/Polish].
- Song and dance troupe of the Catholic Association for Polish Youth in Paris, France. Offers details on membership, activities and rehearsals.
- Song and dance group based in Ealing, London, United Kingdom. Includes image galleries and details of classes, events and membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2016 at 2:46:10 UTC -