become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dance/Dance_Technology
- On stage, performers interact with virtual images projected into space. The performing arts tradition fuses with new digital technology to create these illusions.
Dance & Technology Zone
- A resource for artists and others who are particularly interested in using new media and information technologies in the creation and performance of dance, dance theater and related live performance works.
Digital Media Elective S260/A22
- Matt and Fran's documentation for the Digital Media Elective S260/A22 (2001) at Dartington College of Arts in Devon, England.
Palindrome Intermedia Performance Group
- Digital, computer-assisted performances based in Nürnberg, Germany.
S H I F T S - IDAT99 connection
- Workshop for individuals working in dance and technology, in conjunction with the International Dance and Technology conference.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2014 at 21:05:11 UTC -