become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Coaches
Open Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Education: Coaches
Arts: Animation: Voice Actors: Professional Services: Training: Voice Coaches
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Education: Teachers
The Actor's Scene
- Atlanta, GA. Coaching staff offers acting, modeling, and singing training for all ages and types. Certified representative offering preparation and training for Millie Lewis' annual "Actors, Models, and Talent Competition."
- Los Angeles, CA. One on one coaching for auditions, theatre, film and television from veteran teacher/director.
- Portland, OR. Training in film, television, theatre and commercials. Offers teen and adult acting classes and public speaking workshops.
- Los Angeles, CA. Professional Acting Coach who specializes in monologues, scene study, and improv.
- Denver, CO. Actor, director, and producer for three decades offers coaching and directing in scenes, improvs, cold copy, script analysis, commercials, voice-overs, industrials, film, and stage. Weekly workshops are limited to insure performance on-camera. Also, offers video and audio facilities.
- Teaches dialogue, theatre, TV and film. Provides biography, information about her book, tuition fees, and links.
- Los Angeles, CA. Acting coach with a Yale degree in drama provides private acting lessons and industry coaching.
- Los Angeles, CA. Private coaching and primarily scene study classes using methods gleaned from Stanislavsky to Tantric Yoga.
- Boston, MA. Director, actress, and choreographer offers coaching for stage and camera. Also life coach for personal growth and success. Private and workshops.
- New York, NY. Offers private coaching and on-going classes for auditioning, musical theatre auditioning, and scene study. Includes portfolio and resume for the theatre director.
- Sun Valley, CA. Commercial and film/TV classes, private coaching for drama, comedy, and specific roles, career advice, and video instruction courses.
- New York, NY. Teaches The Shurin Technique, a method developed over 25 years of acting, coaching and directing experience and outlined in her book, "Transformational Acting".
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:58:03 PM EDT -