become an editor
the entire directory
only in T/Tennant,_David
Actors and Actresses
Arts: Television: Programs: Science Fiction and Fantasy: D: Doctor Who
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Actors and Actresses
BBC: Is David Tennant Right for Doctor Who?
- Devotees of the programme discuss the actor's suitabilty for the role.
David Tennant Audio
- A complete listing of Scottish actor David Tennant's work in BBC Radio Drama and Book at Bedtime readings. Includes his narration work on various audio books.
David Tennant Theatre Site
- Information on David Tennant's time in rrama school (RSAMD), 7:84, Dundee Rep, Edinburgh, Manchester, RSC, the National, London's West End . Includes full cast lists, reviews and photos.
- Offers a biography, filmography, scanned articles, interviews, promotional photographs, screen captures, reviews, desktop and mobile phone enhancements, a message board and links.
- Includes news, photos, videos and MP3s of all aspects of his career including stage, television, movies and Doctor Who.
Guardian: Love and Anger
- Interview discussing his role in a 2005 production of 'Look Back in Anger'.
IMDb: David Tennant
- Includes a filmography, biographical information, a message board, photographs and links.
The Observer: Tennant's Extra
- Interview examining his career and thoughts on being cast as the 10th Doctor Who.
- Fan site featuring photos, videos, press, podcasts and news on David Tennant.
Wikipedia: David Tennant
- Biography and career overview, with a filmography, theatre credits, voice acting work and links.
BBC News: New Doctor Prepares for Invasion
- 'New Doctor Who David Tennant is interviewed ahead of his first show as the Doctor on Christmas Day.' (December 21, 2005)
BBC News: New Doctor Who's Fears Over Role
- 'New Doctor Who actor David Tennant says predecessor Christopher Eccleston will be a hard act to follow.' (July 21, 2005)
BBC News: Actor David Tennant Conquers TV
- 'Actor David Tennant becomes the new Doctor Who after a meteoric rise in television and theatre.' (April 16, 2005)
BBC News: Tennant to Take Over the Tardis
- 'Actor David Tennant, star of BBC period drama Casanova, is officially named the new Doctor Who.' (April 16, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 8:05:06 UTC -