become an editor
the entire directory
only in P/Panaro,_Hugh
Actors and Actresses
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Musicals: L: Lestat
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Musicals: P: Phantom of the Opera
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Musicals: Performers
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: People
Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Shows
Broadway Tenors, The
- Profile and photo of singer, Hugh Panaro.
BroadwayWorld.com: Hugh Panaro Biography
- Information regarding Broadway shows, national tours, London/West End shows, Off-Broadway, regional theater, news, fan pictures and photo gallery.
BroadwayWorld.com: Hugh Panaro Photos
- Continuously updated photo gallery with new image alert option.
Hugh Panaro Fans
- Official live journal page for the Broadway tenor includes videos, commentary and photos.
Hugh Panaro, Star File
- Provides photo, brief biography and stage credits.
- Articles, interviews, reviews, recordings, photo gallery and interactive message forum devoted to the Broadway performer.
IBDb: Hugh Panaro: Credits on Broadway
- List of productions, opening and closing dates, total number of performances, awards and nominations, songs and full cast lists.
IMDb: Hugh Panaro
- Filmography, biography, trivia, Broadway credits and message board.
- Temple University General Alumni Association presents Hugh Panaro with the Boyer College of Music Certificate of Honor for his career in musical theater.
Wikipedia: Hugh Panaro
- Includes brief biography and external links.
DC Theatre Scene: Hugh Panaro
- Podcast conversation with actor Hugh Panaro as he spins stories of his Broadway experiences including the short-lived Red Shoes, working with Christine Baranski and actor J.C. Sheets. By Joel Markowitz. (July 01, 2008)
BroadwayWorld.com: An Interview with Hugh Panaro
- Broadway star Hugh Panaro has been thrilling audiences for years with his Hollywood good looks and talent to match, but it's his boy next door charm and down to earth personality that adds to his appeal. Includes photos. By Pati Buehler. (June 18, 2008)
- The show's chief asset is Broadway veteran Hugh Panaro's robust, passionate, and delicately sung performance as Jean Valjean. By Andy Propst. (May 22, 2008)
'How Lucky Can You Get?' 4 of Broadway's Best to Tour Europe with Streisand
- Hugh Panaro is set to tour with Barbra in Europe as one of the 'Broadway Four'. (April 30, 2007)
Photo Coverage: 'Broadway for Medicine' Benefit '
- The National Foundation for Facial Reconstruction presented 'Broadway for Medicine,' a gala concert at New York City Center featuring the best of Broadway. Includes image gallery. (March 14, 2007)
Hugh Panaro to Play Bobby in 5th Avenue
- Hugh Panaro will take on the role of Bobby in the 5th Avenue Theatre's upcoming production of the Stephen Sondheim-George Furth classic, "Company". (August 29, 2006)
Interview With Hugh Panaro : "The Fabulous Phantoms" CD
- The tenor talks about how he became a Broadway Phantom, how he selected his song for the CD and his appreciation for composer David Friedman. (June 14, 2005)
Photo Coverage: Children and Art Sondheim 75th Birthday Celebration
- One-night-only musical gala evening in celebration of Stephen Sondheim’s 75th birthday at Broadway’s New Amsterdam Theatre. Includes several photos of Hugh Panaro. (March 16, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 9:45:09 UTC -