become an editor
the entire directory
only in F/Ferguson,_Craig
Actors and Actresses
Open Directory - Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: F: Ferguson, Craig
BBC: Films: Interview: Craig Ferguson "I'll Be There"
- The writer-director-star talks about working with Charlotte Church on her debut movie. Interview by Jamie Russell.
Blogcritics.org Feature: The Late Late Show
- Blogger Joan Hunt offers reviews, news and commentary on CBS show host Craig Ferguson. Includes reader opinions and RSS feeds.
Craig Ferguson Online
- Features news, merchandise, filmography, pictures, multimedia files, win-amp skins, DVD screen captures, wallpapers and desktop icons.
Deseretnews.com: Did You Hear the One About the Scotsman . . .Who Came to America and Got a Late-Night TV Show?
- "I feel good. I feel energized. It was a good show tonight," he says in his small dressing room at CBS Television City. "For the first week I felt very nervous and adrenal. But now it doesn't feel like that." Includes timeline. Story by Scott D. Pierce.
Hooray for Craig Ferguson
- Weblog journal offers wallpapers, pictures and reader comments.
IMDb: Craig Ferguson
- Filmography, awards, biography, photos, and news articles.
TVGuide.com: Craig Ferguson
- Biography, latest news, videos and TV schedule.
CBS News: Craig Ferguson: Funny In Print
- Craig Ferguson has won over the late-night television crowd and now he is dipping his toe into the literary waters. Includes photos and video file. (April 21, 2006)
New Ageist: Craig Ferguson
- Interview with Craig Ferguson, host of the Late Late Show and author of 'Between the Bridge and the River'. By Boris Kachka. (April 17, 2006)
International Herald Tribune: A Talk-Show Host With A Novel Project
- Craig Ferguson's new book is a sprawling tale that ranges from the author's native Scotland to Los Angeles and includes a rambunctious, sometimes violent road trip through the American South. By Jacques Steinberg. (April 06, 2006)
Chron.com: Which Talk-Show Host has the Most Potential?
- Mike McDaniel of the Houston Chronicle reviews Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel and Craig Ferguson's efforts as hosts of late night. (January 03, 2006)
USAToday.com - Nighttime Is His Niche
- Bill Keveney favorably reviews Craig Ferguson's first year as host of "The Late, Late Show" on CBS. (December 29, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:09:27 AM EDT -