become an editor
the entire directory
only in M/Moore,_Michael
Open Directory - Arts: People: M: Moore, Michael
Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Directing: Directors
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties: Green
This category in other languages:
- Official site of the gadfly of corporations, creator of the film Roger and Me and the television show The Awful Truth. Includes mailing list, message board, and news.
Dog Eat Dog Films
- Production company of Michael Moore. Includes information on Moore's films, TV shows, and books.
Guardian - 'Put His Chubby Face on a Banknote'
- Writer John Patterson salutes Michael Moore for doing the job he says the US media were too scared to tackle.
Guardian Unlimited Special Reports: Michael Moore
- Profile, interview, and other articles and features from the UK newspaper.
IMDb: Michael Moore
- Filmography as actor, director, producer, and writer.
Michael Moore In 2004
- Online petition to encourage Michael Moore to run for US President in the 2004 election.
USA Today - Moore on the Republican National Convention
- Articles by Moore on attending the Republican National Convention in 2004, and his impressions of George W. Bush's policies. (September 01, 2004)
BuzzFlash - Documentary Films Ask The Questions Mainstream Media Misses
- Investigates interviews with Moore that look more like baited interrogations, as well as the need of documentaries to raise issues that media will not examine. (July 20, 2004)
Guardian - Is it just me or...
- Explores how for some people, saying "he's fat" is an adequate rebuttal of the works of Michael Moore. (July 17, 2004)
The Observer: Michael and Me
- Portrait of and interview with the film-maker reveals him to be a difficult person. (May 23, 2004)
OpinionJournal - Unmoored From Reality
- Editorial essay argues that Michael Moore is an ideological con artist and that "Bowling for Columbine" is full of inaccurate stereotypes and distortions. (March 21, 2003)
Banned by Borders
- Account by Moore on how he was banned from speaking or signing books at any Borders store in the US. (December 02, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:36:40 AM EDT -