become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Open Directory - Arts: Organizations: Regional: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture: Organizations
Alameda County Arts Commission
- Encourages a thriving environment for the arts and cultural activities, and promotes economic stability for artists and arts organizations.
Alliance of California Artists
- Fine arts organization, with members throughout the Western U.S. Offers news and information, links to member sites, shows and membership bylaws.
Angels Gate Cultural Center
- Featuring art galleries, performance and classroom space, and artist studios for painters, sculptors, photographers, dancers, musicians. San Pedro.
Arts and Culture Commission of Contra Costa County
- Artbeat newsletter and information on the Commission, cultural plans and local art links.
The Arts Council of Napa Valley
- Established in 1980 as a nonprofit membership corporation. to support and provide programs for the literary, visual, and performing Arts in Napa County.
Arts Council of the Conejo Valley
- Private, volunteer organization headquartered in the City of Thousand Oaks that supports programs, services and art education in southern California.
Arts Council Santa Cruz County
- Founded in 1979 as a private, nonprofit agency to develop programs and services that strengthens existing arts institutions, assists artists in managing and marketing their work and improves arts education in the schools.
Arts Orange County
- Nonprofit arts council of Orange County, California, providing information about the arts and culture of the local community.
Association For The Advancement Of Filipino American Arts And Culture
- Established to advance the understanding of the arts and rich cultural heritage of Filipino in the United States through presentation, education, and arts services.
Berkeley Art Center
- Represents and supports the diversity of the San Francisco Bay region with exhibitions and other cultural events in a broad range of disciplines.
BootStrap Foundation :
- A California based non-profit organization devoted to helping performing artists into visibility.
California Alliance for Arts Education
- Promotes, supports and advocates for visual and performing arts education for preschool through post-secondary students in California schools.
California Arts Council
- News, events calendar, gallery plus information on programs and arts in education.
California Traditional Music Society
- Dedicated to the preservation and dissemination of traditional Folk Music, dance and related folk arts of America. Includes information about the Annual Summer Solstice Folk Music, Dance and Storytelling Festival, events calendar for jams and concerts, folk music links, festival information and forms, and an online Gallery of Festival photos.
Carmel Valley Artists
- A guild of two dozen artists present hand-crafted items and biographical information.
Del Norte Association For Cultural Awareness
- Local arts agency describes the programs and services and provides a community arts calendar.
El Dorado Arts Council
- Catalyst for advancing the visual, performing, and literary arts in El Dorado County.
Gallery Row Organization
- Encourages the growth of Downtown Los Angeles as an arts and culture destination.
Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- Activities of the public arts agency, including grant programs, performances sponsored, directory of county arts, and arts links.
Milpitas Alliance for the Arts
- Promoting visual and theatrical arts in Milpitas and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Plumas Arts Commission
- Established in 1981 as a tax-exempt, private public benefit corporation which serves as the local arts planning and programming agency for Plumas County.
Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission
- Providing information on fundraising, education and stabilization programs.
- Guide to arts and culture in Orange County, California, offering a calendar of events and list of local arts organizations.
VALA - Visual Arts Language Arts
- Brings public elementary school students and teachers into intimate contact with the worlds of visual and performing arts and creative writing.
The Ventura County Arts Council
- Supports and strengthens the arts throughout Ventura County.
Works San Jose
- Contemporary visual and performance art space. Includes calendar of current and upcoming exhibits and performances.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2014 at 18:30:32 UTC -