become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture: Organizations
Alameda County Arts Commission
- Encourages a thriving environment for the arts and cultural activities, and promotes economic stability for artists and arts organizations.
Alliance of California Artists
- Fine arts organization, with members throughout the Western U.S. Offers news and information, links to member sites, shows and membership bylaws.
Angels Gate Cultural Center
- Featuring art galleries, performance and classroom space, and artist studios for painters, sculptors, photographers, dancers, musicians. San Pedro.
Arts and Culture Commission of Contra Costa County
- Artbeat newsletter and information on the Commission, cultural plans and local art links.
The Arts Council of Napa Valley
- Established in 1980 as a nonprofit membership corporation. to support and provide programs for the literary, visual, and performing Arts in Napa County.
Arts Council of the Conejo Valley
- Private, volunteer organization headquartered in the City of Thousand Oaks that supports programs, services and art education in southern California.
Arts Council Santa Cruz County
- Founded in 1979 as a private, nonprofit agency to develop programs and services that strengthens existing arts institutions, assists artists in managing and marketing their work and improves arts education in the schools.
Arts Orange County
- Nonprofit arts council of Orange County, California, providing information about the arts and culture of the local community.
Association For The Advancement Of Filipino American Arts And Culture
- Established to advance the understanding of the arts and rich cultural heritage of Filipino in the United States through presentation, education, and arts services.
Berkeley Art Center
- Represents and supports the diversity of the San Francisco Bay region with exhibitions and other cultural events in a broad range of disciplines.
BootStrap Foundation :
- A California based non-profit organization devoted to helping performing artists into visibility.
California Alliance for Arts Education
- Promotes, supports and advocates for visual and performing arts education for preschool through post-secondary students in California schools.
California Arts Council
- News, events calendar, gallery plus information on programs and arts in education.
Carmel Valley Artists
- A guild of two dozen artists present hand-crafted items and biographical information.
Del Norte Association For Cultural Awareness
- Local arts agency describes the programs and services and provides a community arts calendar.
El Dorado Arts Council
- Catalyst for advancing the visual, performing, and literary arts in El Dorado County.
Gallery Row Organization
- Encourages the growth of Downtown Los Angeles as an arts and culture destination.
Los Angeles County Arts Commission
- Activities of the public arts agency, including grant programs, performances sponsored, directory of county arts, and arts links.
Plumas Arts Commission
- Established in 1981 as a tax-exempt, private public benefit corporation which serves as the local arts planning and programming agency for Plumas County.
Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission
- Providing information on fundraising, education and stabilization programs.
- Guide to arts and culture in Orange County, California, offering a calendar of events and list of local arts organizations.
The Ventura County Arts Council
- Supports and strengthens the arts throughout Ventura County.
Works San Jose
- Contemporary visual and performance art space. Includes calendar of current and upcoming exhibits and performances.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 14:15:04 UTC -