become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/United_Kingdom
National Cultural Centres
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Organisations
- Organisation aiming to make the arts highly accessible by producing festivals and events that focus on cultural diversity and relate to local communities.
Arden Decorative And Fine Arts Society
- Promotes interest in the Arts among the people of the English Midlands.
- Commissions one off artists’ projects for different sites, concentrating on innovation and exploration within and across artforms. Information about projects - current, past and future; their methodology; contact details.
The Arthouse Meath
- A social enterprise that creates and exhibits artworks in printmaking and painting which celebrate the talents of adults with learning or physical disabilities or severe epilepsy.
Artists Studio Company
- Charity providing affordable studio space to visual artists, mainly in South London
- Charitable Trust dedicated to providing local people in rural areas with the opportunity to choose and promote professional arts events.
Arts Council England
- The national development agency for the arts in England, providing funding for a range of arts activities
- Practitioner led non-profit arts organisation based in Glasgow, UK.
- Borough of Reigate and Bantead Arts Council presenting programs, members, events diary, and news.
The Clore Duffield Foundation
- Grant-giving arts foundation with a particular interest in supporting children, young people and society's most vulnerable individuals.
Community Arts Rhayader and District
- Information on projects, special events, news and facilities. Located in Wales.
The Guild Of Glass Engravers
- Promotes high standards of creative design and craftsmanship in glass engraving. Includes a gallery of work from artists of The Guild.
The Hub - Arts Development Practice
- Offers and specializes in several art development, marketing and management issues.
Legacy Trust UK
- An independent grant making charity set up to create a cultural and sporting legacy from the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games across the UK.
The Moseley School of Art Association
- The association of former pupils and teachers of the school in Birmingham.
National Association of Decorative & Fine Arts Societies
- NADFAS is an arts-based educational charity, with over 300 societies and 90,000 members worldwide. Its core is local societies. Education, heritage, membership and news.
National Endowment for Science Technology and the Arts
- Supporting and promoting outstanding talent, innovation and creativity in individuals and groups.
- Cultural development agency working in partnership with Oxfordshire county and city organisations promoting arts, science, and festivals.
The Prince's Foundation for Children & the Arts
- Championing the power of the arts to transform the lives of children and young people across the UK.
Prison Arts Foundation
- Registered charitable trust that promotes arts as a means of expression for prisoners, ex-prisoners, young offenders and ex-young offenders in Northern Ireland, using all of the arts and crafts including writing, drama, fine art, craft, music and dance.
The Scottish Arts Club
- Founded by a group of artists in 1872. Membership includes painters, sculptors, musicians, writers à including novelists, journalists, poets and playwright, architects, fashion designers and others involved in creative professions.
Sefton Arts Development
- Featuring exhibitions, creative writing, special projects and workshop programmes.
Society For All Artists
- Organization which welcomes artist of all abilities.
- Arts centre housing studios, a flat for visiting artists, and project space for workshops and exhibitions. Includes details of events.
Traditional Arts Team
- Runs events in the Midlands relating to traditional performing arts including storytelling, song, music and dance. Publishes the magazine, Folk Monthly.
- The Birmingham based lab for media arts objectives are to foster, support and create new opportunities for the development of media arts practice in the West Midlands region.
The Voluntary Arts Network
- Organisation that work with policy makers, funders and politicians to improve the environment for everyone participating in the arts.
- Monthly networking night for all involved in film, music and the arts.
Wales Arts International
- Collaboration between the British Council Wales and the Arts Council of Wales to raise the profile of the arts. Includes information on art coming into the Principality and developed with it.
West Sussex Decorative and Fine Arts Society (WSDFAS)
- Offer a programme of illustrated lectures, visits to galleries, museums, country houses and other places of cultural interest, study days and an annual holiday either in the UK or abroad. Includes profile, information on events, and membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2015 at 7:26:04 UTC -