become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Canada
Open Directory - Arts: Organizations: Regional: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Arts and Entertainment
This category in other languages:
The Alberta Foundation for the Arts
- Provides funding to individual artists and arts organizations in the visual, performing and literary arts, and cultural industries. Includes strategic plans, FAQ and grant application details.
Art Dealers Association of Canada (ADAC)
- Member gallery listings and contact information.
- A nonprofit organization promoting artists of all media. Offers galleries, event and exhibitions services, and grant and scholarship programs.
- National initiative brings together artists, educators and communities in arts activities linked to educational outcomes.
Association of Cultural Executives
- Network of professionals dedicated to improving Canada's cultural resources. Information on membership, programs, annual conference and awards, professional support, news and publications, feedback and related external links.
Atikokan Arts Centre
- Presents works by musicians, actors and visual artists from across Canada. Multi-arts workshops in pottery, photography, printmaking, theatre and dance.
Canada Council for the Arts
- Under the terms of the Canada Council Act, the object of the Council is "to foster and promote the study and enjoyment of, and the production of works in, the arts." To fulfill this mandate, the Council offers a broad range of grants and services to professional Canadian artists and arts organizations in dance, interdisciplinary work and performance art, media arts, music, theatre, visual arts and writing and publishing.
Canadian Artists for the Poor
- Hosts art auctions to raise funds for people living in extreme poverty around the world.
Canadian Conference of the Arts
- Independent, non-partisan arts advocacy group and charitable organization. Site available in English and French.
Coast Cultural Alliance
- A non-profit society to enhance the arts and cultural tourism economies of the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. The Alliance includes groups and individuals from the visual, performing, literary, and media arts.
- Networks independent artists, their audiences and venues across Canada.
The Community Arts Council of Richmond
- Advances arts and culture in Richmond, BC. Features information about art shows and related events.
Community University Research Alliance
- Develops collaborative relationships between the University of Victoria, its partners and the arts and heritage community throughout British Columbia.
Contemporary Art Society of Vancouver
- Organization to promote an appreciation and understanding of 20th century art. Provides information on events and membership.
Cranbrook And District Arts Council
- Offering membership, artist, gallery and event information.
Crossing Communities Art Project
- Engaging marginalized women and youth who are imprisoned or at risk of imprisonment in social, economic and cultural development, through the arts. Based in Winnipeg, MB.
Cultural Human Resources Council
- Brings together cultural workers and employers to address training, career development and other human resource issues.
Federation of Canadian Artists
- The Federation (FCA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and professional development of artists, and services for art collectors. The FCA, with members across Canada, has an artist-sponsored gallery-workshop-studio in Vancouver, BC.
Guelph Arts Council
- Umbrella organization, working to stimulate and co-ordinate the development of the visual, heritage, literary and performing arts in Guelph, Ontario.
Kicking Horse Culture
- The arts council of Golden, BC. Information about their art gallery, film and musical events and membership.
Maple Ridge Arts Centre And Theatre
- Offers theatre, art centre and art council offer programs and special events.
Ontario Crafts Council
- Ontario Crafts Council, an arts service organization promoting fine craft and offering educational programming.
Osoyoos & District Arts Council
- Information provided about the art gallery, concert series, board of directors and members, located in Osoyoos, BC.
Pacific Association of Artist Run Centres
- Non-profit organization that supports new and innovative practices in the arts.
PineRidge Arts Council
- Dedicated to enhance the quality of life within the community by developing widespread appreciation, support and involvement in the arts.
Scarborough Arts Council
- An arts council promoting and serving the visual, performing and literary arts.
The William Morris Society of Canada
- Listings, and free postings of Canadian events pertaining to William Morris, the Arts and Crafts Movement. Includes numerous links to informative sites dealing with Morris.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 8, 2014 at 18:19:49 UTC -