become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Arts and Entertainment
This category in other languages:
The Alberta Foundation for the Arts
- Provides funding to individual artists and arts organizations in the visual, performing and literary arts, and cultural industries. Includes strategic plans, FAQ and grant application details.
Art Dealers Association of Canada (ADAC)
- Member gallery listings and contact information.
- A nonprofit organization promoting artists of all media. Offers galleries, event and exhibitions services, and grant and scholarship programs.
Atikokan Arts Centre
- Presents works by musicians, actors and visual artists from across Canada. Multi-arts workshops in pottery, photography, printmaking, theatre and dance.
Canada Council for the Arts
- Under the terms of the Canada Council Act, the object of the Council is "to foster and promote the study and enjoyment of, and the production of works in, the arts." To fulfill this mandate, the Council offers a broad range of grants and services to professional Canadian artists and arts organizations in dance, interdisciplinary work and performance art, media arts, music, theatre, visual arts and writing and publishing.
Canadian Artists for the Poor
- Hosts art auctions to raise funds for people living in extreme poverty around the world.
Canadian Conference of the Arts
- Independent, non-partisan arts advocacy group and charitable organization. Site available in English and French.
Coast Cultural Alliance
- A non-profit society to enhance the arts and cultural tourism economies of the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia. The Alliance includes groups and individuals from the visual, performing, literary, and media arts.
The Community Arts Council of Richmond
- Advances arts and culture in Richmond, BC. Features information about art shows and related events.
Community University Research Alliance
- Develops collaborative relationships between the University of Victoria, its partners and the arts and heritage community throughout British Columbia.
Contemporary Art Society of Vancouver
- Organization to promote an appreciation and understanding of 20th century art. Provides information on events and membership.
- An arts service organization promoting fine craft and offering educational programming.
Crossing Communities Art Project
- Engaging marginalized women and youth who are imprisoned or at risk of imprisonment in social, economic and cultural development, through the arts. Based in Winnipeg, MB.
Cultural Human Resources Council
- Brings together cultural workers and employers to address training, career development and other human resource issues.
Federation of Canadian Artists
- The Federation (FCA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion and professional development of artists, and services for art collectors. The FCA, with members across Canada, has an artist-sponsored gallery-workshop-studio in Vancouver, BC.
Kicking Horse Culture
- The arts council of Golden, BC. Information about their art gallery, film and musical events and membership.
Maple Ridge Arts Centre And Theatre
- Offers theatre, art centre and art council offer programs and special events.
Osoyoos & District Arts Council
- Information provided about the art gallery, concert series, board of directors and members, located in Osoyoos, BC.
PineRidge Arts Council
- Dedicated to enhance the quality of life within the community by developing widespread appreciation, support and involvement in the arts.
Scarborough Arts Council
- An arts council promoting and serving the visual, performing and literary arts.
The William Morris Society of Canada
- Listings, and free postings of Canadian events pertaining to William Morris, the Arts and Crafts Movement. Includes numerous links to informative sites dealing with Morris.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2016 at 20:10:43 UTC -