the entire directory
only in Arts/Organizations
Open Directory - Arts: Organizations
Arts: Directories: Networks and Communities
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Associations
This category in other languages:
Artsyard: A Cyber Colony for the Arts
- Provides temporary and permanent residencies to professionals in the arts in any part of the world.
- Works with artists, art managers and museums in the U.S., Russia, the NIS and Eastern and Central Europe, to combine efforts and address issues of mutual concern.
- Awards fellowships annually to creative artists of Cuban lineage who are currently residing outside of Cuba.
College Art Association
- Promotes excellence in scholarship and teaching in the history and criticism of the visual arts and in creativity and technical skill in the teaching and practices of art.
Foundation for Art Resources (FAR)
- Facilitates the production and presentation of work not supported by traditional venues such as galleries, museums, and universities.
Institute for Cultural Exchange
- The Institute understands itself as link between artists, cultural institutions and companies.
Institute for Distributed Creativity
- The research of the IDC focuses on collaboration in media art, technology, and theory with an emphasis on social contexts.
International Child Art Foundation
- ICAF, a not-for-profit organization, celebrates and promotes children's art, imagination and creativity globally.
KulturAXE - International Art Action
- Transnational organization initiates and organizes international art projects and focuses on innovative, experimental working methods and border crossing cooperation.
Romualdo Del Bianco Foundation
- Arranges conferences, exhibitions and art competitions for students and artists, as well as international meetings in Florence in order to promote peace among young people.
Shetland Arts Development Agency
- Arts body which supports creative people in local area, offers information about art events, news and venues.
Society for Arts
- A not-for-profit public institution focused on promoting cultural communication between Europe and the USA.
- Non-profit organization promoting and supporting artists, composers and performers worldwide by giving them exposure and facilitating sponsorship and project participation.
The Camargo Foundation
- Offers residential fellowships in Cassis, France, for researchers and artists. Describes accommodations and local resources, and gives applications and requirements.
The Dactyl Foundation for the Arts and Humanities
- A not-for-profit organization, encourages the view that there is a place for artistic intention even in a world without telos.
The Henry Moore Foundation
- To advance the education of the public by the promotion of their appreciation of the fine arts and in particular the works of Henry Moore.
The Pollock-Krasner Foundation
- Provides financial assistance to individual working artists of established ability.
- Features art and artists represented by 68 countries and the United Nations.
Twin Rivers Media Festival
- Nonprofit organization event for film, video, audio, CD multimedia, Internet media, scriptwriting and journalism. General information, entry forms, dates, and archive.
VSA Arts (formerly Very Special Arts)
- International arts organization serving people with disabilities of all ages, with a large network of affiliates. A wide range of educational opportunities, exhibits and performances in all of the arts from young children through elderly adults.
World Academy of Art and Science
- A non-official network of people in art, the natural and social sciences, and the humanities, examining the social consequences and policy implications of knowledge.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 7, 2011 6:10:31 PM EDT -