become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Writing/Non-Fiction
Business: Publishing and Printing: Publishing: Services: Free Content
News: Analysis and Opinion: Columnists
News: Magazines and E-zines: E-zines
This category in other languages:
1954 Diary of a 10 Year Old Boy
- Depicts play and recreational activities of small town boys during the 1950's, before the effects of television.
Diary of a Garterbelt Feminist
- Essay was written by Lucinda Rosenfeld recalls the experiences of a young woman in college.
- A one year-long writing journey during which writers took part in an in-depth exploration of the sources and expressions of their own spiritual and creative energy.
La Serrania Odysseys
- Inspirational articles, essays and poetry by published authors and creative writing professors, artists, healers, and other creative professionals.
- Offers a variety of articles including creative writing course, financial advise and personal growth.
The NothinOfficial Hangout
- Hangout to exchange unofficial non-pseudo philosophical thoughts and views on life, old age, and nature.
- A magazine of first-person writing in the form of personal correspondence.
Reason to Rock
- A Web book by Herb Bowie, on the aesthetics of rock music.
- Non-fiction and art about the small overlooked bits of everyday culture and living. Weblog and essays cover a range from honking in NYC to elevator misoperation in Italy.
- Writing includes observations on technology, society, science and journalism.
The Watchers Connection
- Article about subjects such as violence in schools, racism, and the death penalty by a teen staff.
Where Were You July 20, 1969?
- Collecting and offering stories from people who witnessed the famous day in the history of Earth, the day of the first Moon landing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 26, 2014 at 0:15:06 UTC -