become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Mailing_Lists
Aus Tex Journal
- Central Texans who keep journals and want to chat or meet.
- This is a place to exchange diary links and talk about your favorite online diaries.
- List for women who write journals or diaries. Sharing, writing, and discussion. Unmoderated.
- For the critical analysis of journal writing.
- An unmoderated, open mailing list for soliciting and sharing writing and design critiques for online diary and journal sites. Active participation is recommended, but not managed or tracked.
- The list will include daily topics guaranteed to jump start your journal writing. Learn how to kick the critic out of your head and write your own journals, the ones only you can write.
- A list for the discussion of journalling. Mainly for online journals, but paper journals are occasionally discussed as well.
Journals and You
- An exploration of how and why people journal. Share with us how you got started keeping a journal, favorite journalling books, and difficulties in your journalling that you're looking for ideas about how to deal with.
- Journal writing can be a profound tool for transformation. This list will provide the community with journal topics on an every-other day basis to be used for the purpose of tuning into the inner-soul issues and psyche.
Yahoo Groups: Journal Writing
- Email list to discuss journaling ideas, questions or roadblocks. Journal ideas to keep you writing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2014 at 13:05:44 UTC -