become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journals/Resources
Open Directory - Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Resources
Chats and Forums
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Weblogs: Resources
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Weblogs: Tools
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Expressive Therapies: Creative Writing
- Reviews, articles, links and discussion about weblogs, online journals, garden journals, scrapbooking and resources for journal writers.
The Creative Notebook
- Offers quotes, writing prompts, keeping a writer's notebook, journaling techniques and methods, and weekly articles on journal writing.
Cynthia Gallaher's Journal Tips
- Writing tips and prompts for journal writers.
DavidRM Software's The Journal
- Personal journaling system with many features.
Daydreaming on Paper
- Tips, prompts, and exercises for the creative journaler. Purple Ink.
- Free family-safe online diaries and blogs.
Flickr: Drawing Journal
- Share your random drawings, artistic lines, or just your journaling, as long as they are in a journal form.
Flickr: Picture Diary
- Journalling your thoughts through pictures. A group and forum for diarists who use photos.
Flickr: Visual Journal
- If you keep visual diaries and have pages you'd like to share, post them here. Share your creative thinking process with others.
I Color My World
- A service that lets you log your emotions over time using iColor. You can add your own intimate thoughts and feelings to be logged and viewed later like a diary.
Inspired to Journal
- Essays, prompts, quotes, personal entries, and a new workshop. Designed to inspire and advise journalers.
- This site offers interviews with journaling experts, reviews of journal technique books, historical and private journals, a hints and tips section, book recommendations and links to other journal sites.
- Information, newsletters and an e-zine about journaling, including writing exercises.
- Journal writing software for the PC, for personal and professional use.
- The simple Open Journal perl script will manage and maintain your Web-based musings and writings from a completely Web-based interface (say bye-bye to FTP, manual archiving).
- Journal writing tips, information about how to blog, creative writing exercises and journal writing tips and prompts.
Writing The Journey
- An online journal writing workshop that presents journal writing concepts, tools, techniques, writing exercises, and links to supportive resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2014 at 6:54:10 UTC -