become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/W
Society: People: Personal Homepages: W
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: W
W., Emily - Scribbles of a Baby Soul
- A teenaged girl from Florida shares the philosophical, religious, and political issues that revolve around her head. Also contains artwork and poetry submitted from various artists.
- Sometimes you just can't hold it in any more.
Wagner , Phil - The Vintage Diarist
- A site for the viewing of "Steps", a man's personal, unabridged journal and poetry since 1971.
- Litblog offering up sarcastic definitions in the tradition of Ambrose Bierce.
- Life of a 22-year old sugarbaby.
Waste of time - time of waste
- 23 year old Virginia girl living in San Francisco
- A writers online journal, began in 1996.
Weblog Without a Name
- Left-of-center drivel from a Northern Virginia techie with obviously too much time on his hands.
- A college student in her early 20's writes about her youthful marriage, subsequent separation, and how she finds solace in her Christian community.
Wells, Krystyn - Glitter: An Unfinished House
- A young professional woman analyzes her experiences, both recent and from her far-from-ideal childhood.
- A twenty-something artist who is struggling between the business world and the art world.
What am I doing here?
- The personal journal of a totally lost lower 20's guy, in middle America.
White Pebble Journal
- Whatever I'm writing...
Whited, Kevin - Reflections
- Commentary and observations on politics, society, Montrose, and other topics from a graduate student from Houston, Texas.
Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
- Social satire about life in South Florida, from the perspective of an often abused country club employee, who must deal on a daily basis with the exploits of the tasteless, demanding, tacky and unreasonable rich white people for whom she works.
Wishing Upon A Star
- A daily journal of a single, forty-something suburban Boston teacher of varied tastes and interests.
- By a young American woman living in Europe. Literate, intelligent, cat-less, and fantastically wordy.
The World According to Dave
- The online journal of a college art student. David shares his thoughts on his life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 7:18:41 UTC -