become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/T
Society: People: Personal Homepages: T
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: T
McCaulley, Tessa - Tessa's Journal
- Views on friends, work, and pop culture from the perspective of a teenager from Florida.
- Life of a woman in Australia.
Taiwan_On's Notes From The Asylum
- Redefining success one embarrassing failure at a time. (Contains strong language.)
Take A Peek
- An American college student's life disclosed. Movie and theater reviews along with journal entries.
Tales of a Life Askew
- Gripes of a twenty-something Rent-head.
Tan, Peter - The Digital Awakening
- Personal web log of a disabled man who lives most part of his life surfing the Internet.
- A woman explains views and opinions about the mass media, sexism, capitalism, among other topics. Includes collages.
- Daily life through the eyes of a graduate student who studies human rights and politics.
- Stories about internet dating, teaching elementary school, and starting a new career writing movie reviews for lockergnome and fiction for herself.
- Weblog, travelogues, and photo galleries.
- An online journal of all my thoughts, rants, and raves.
Thoughts of a Fancyass
- Journal of her life.
- Victoria's journal, images and art.
- Jennifer's online journal, started in 1996.
- About the life of an ordinary Swedish woman.
Time Waits for No One
- Ramblings of a wife and mother from the Midwest.
Tobi Girl - Lingering Thoughts
- Personal site of a 22 year old college student who is just trying to figure it all out.
- Personal thoughts, journal entries, philosophies by an actor/photographer/writer-journalist.
- Daily thoughts, along with a few poems and essays, offer a look inside a "messy, confused, introspective life."
- There is truth in impermanence.
- Pictures and thoughts from Travis, a computer geek in Orange County.
Travels with Charlie
- Parenting diary of a West Coast mama.
Travis in New York
- The story of a bright-eyed West Texan's internship with a major magazine in New York City.
A Trendy Name
- Chris Lin shares pictures and stories of a guy in community college.
Tronster's Home Page
- The main page of Tronster's home page tree. Updates on what he's been up to, as well as links to places of interest.
Tsaiko - Dance of the Hours
- An after college student who goes by the name Tsaiko explores her thoughts (and occasional stories) about yaoi, anime, writing, people, and her life in general.
Turner, Maggie - Page by Page: A Woman's Journal
- The journal, photography, and poetry of a Canadian woman.
- Thoughts and anecdotes from his head.
- Writing, philosophy, art, and a fantasy conlang from an Azerbaijhani poet.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2015 at 21:59:59 UTC -