become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/S
Open Directory - Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: S
Society: People: Personal Homepages: S
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: S
The Online Ramblings of Sliver
- Musings on all things University, from the Bizarre and Canadian perspectives.
- The personal journal/diary of Bruce Wilbur, a single gay man from Rochester NY. Includes poetry and essays by contributors.
Scott - Year 001
- A year in the life of a DJ. Includes photos.
- A collection of daily smirks and scowls. Updated regularly, includes a topic of the week, as well as a number of long-running chronicles.
- Make sure you're sitting down and have some tea with you when you read this journal. Poetry, pictures and daily thoughts and dreams in this silly place.
Secret Hypertext Diary of Katy Lloyd, The
- A 19-year old Jewish bisexual female college student taking advantage of the medium of hypertext and the web to tell her stories.
- Making unexpected and fortunate discoveries.
- A personal online journal, featuring a daily diary, fiction, interactive stuff, and a little Tarot thrown in.
shards | [torn.org]
- mindless purple babble from a transplanted brit.
Shari - Dear Diary
- The most whimsically self-indulgent and ponderous of the diaries at Shari.com.
She's A Total Blam Blam
- Journal of her life.
- A Dating Journal
- A day in the life of an aspiring fashion designer, jeweler, and wife and mother. the trials and tribulations of life and love and art.
Shivering and Stunned ~the journal
- "I'm gonna go ahead and go boldly, 'cuz a little bird told me that jumping is easy that falling is fun right up until you hit the sidewalk shivering and stunned" - Ani DiFranco
- The ongoing journal of an aspiring writer, editor, and word geek, currently in Ann Arbor and desperately missing New York City. Running themes include the author's procrastination, his obsession with popular culture, his inability to pass up an online survey, and his continual wrestling with issues of gender and sexuality.
Short and Sweaty
- Chicago writer girl with heart of gold foil and a hat to match.
The Silken Tent
- Three journals in one -- a general collection of observations, a section of meditations on the spiritual life, and a diary of the author's efforts to lose weight and/or make peace with her appearance.
- Evolution of a woman.
- The writer's thoughts.
- Uh, I live in California. I'm 28 and I stumbled across one of these from an online search "the adventures of drunkgirl" and figured I'd do one.
The Slinky Cat Speaks
- Stalking and occasionally maiming life's sacred cows in the urban jungle.
Smith, Suzi - Fly Away
- A twenty-something, married, disabled woman who describes herself as "slightly insane."
Smith, Travis - Unvarnished
- Personal blog and pictures of Travis F. Smith. Includes comments about blogging, subscription-based revenue models, and online journalism.
- Enter an establishment of creative writing, and discourse on hiking, cinema, books, genealogy, humor, cats, politics, society, national and world events, and writer's everyday life.
- An uttered noise which denotes amusement/ disgust/ derision/ disbelief. An online journal.
The Sole Prop's Journal
- A personal daily journal with photographs by an old fart in his mid-fifties.
- Views, events and the innermost feelings of a handful of creative personalities. Journals, songs, essays, letters and poems.
- Includes entries on programming, food and politics.
Squirrel's Brick in the Wall
- Stories, jokes, and photos from an avid reader and writer.
Stark Raving Mad
- The theme of this journal changes with my mood, and maybe that's the way it should be. Lately I've been severely depressed, fed up, angry, and self-destructive. I've lost the key to my happy place and cannot find it. Probably somewhere under the cushions in the couch...
Steffanie - logblogwhatever
- News, events and thoughts from a Swedish point of view. Site half in Swedish-language.
Steve - Holeburning's Diary
- A graduate student in chemistry from the University of California Berkeley writes about research in the lab, his girlfriend, movies, pop culture, and his emotions.
Strand, Francis - How to learn Swedish in 1000 difficult lessons
- An American living in Stockholm, Sweden, writes about his impressions of Sweden, its people and language.
Strom, Nathan - Nate's LiveJournal
- The trials and tribulations of this 22-year old computer programmer and recent college graduate from New Haven, CT.
- Personal notes from a gay guy from New Orleans.
- A journal by an Amerasian college student living in the deep south. It's about school, her long distance relationship, her crazy ex-boyfriends, her nutty mother, and everything else.
Sunlight Follows Me
- Doctor in the United Kingdom writes about her experiences.
Svalina, Mattias: Yes, Starlings! Yes!
- Poetry, reviews, reflections, and literary news.
- Pretension has never looked so good.
- Personal views from a student at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County on various subjects, including books, movies, the Internet, "weird news," among other matters.
Sykes, Beverly - Funny The World
- The daily thoughts on life, death and everything in between.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2014 at 6:24:07 UTC -