become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/R
Society: People: Personal Homepages: R
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: R
- This is an inside view to a creative teenage girl's mind, expressed through a journal, poetry, prose, stories and other various forms.
The Raging, Crazy Sea
- A semi-regular journal of a twenty-something girl from CT.
- The online journal of a 20 year old with an inability to stay on one topic and an insatiable hunger for anything--as long as it's fun.
Rantings of an Unexploded Scotsman
- Random thoughts and things better left unsaid. Short stories too.
Remsburg, Carol Jane - Tidewater Tales
- Presented a set of individually titled "tales", these capsules of the author's life touch on humor, family, kids, home, fun, and emotion.
Rena's Writing Journal
- Problems with the real world. Looking for my tribe.
Renovation, Rejuvenation, and What Counts
- Thejournal/ diary of Willie Ray. A man of many artistic interests. Website includes posted art and a place for website visitors to provide feedback.
- Life-affirming perspectives on friends, family, and a career in social work.
- Trials and tribulations of an overworked codemonkey, with the occasional fanfic on the side.
- This is the personal web site of Rick Whittington, eCommerce manager, son, husband and friend.
Rissa - Plastic and Elastic
- Music, art, indie culture, and other passions in the life of a college student stuck in Oklahoma.
Riverbend - Baghdad Burning
- A young Iraqi woman writes about conditions in the country after the war.
Rock and Roll Means Fuck
- Rants, laments and assorted vitriol.
- The daily journal of a yankee caught below the mason dixon.
- Political commentary, computer science, quizzes and other meanderings from a rogue Tory.
- Please keep all appendages inside the car.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 5:24:09 UTC -