become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/P
Society: People: Personal Homepages: P
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: P
- The author, his thoughts and feelings. A place to rest and think, and share moments of happiness, pain, sorrow and joy.
- Art geek chick from Colorado seeks intrigued and intriguing people to nod and smile at her ramblings. Apply within.
Perfectly Cursed Life
- A fairly successful twenty-something ponders life, law, love, and growing up.
- Woman shares her thoughts and photography.
- Diary of an English thirty-something in Paris.
- Check up on a nobody. See how boring my life can get, maybe yours won't seem so drab in comparison.
Pieces of Jennifer's Body
- The diary and webpage of a struggling teenage girl.
The Pink Coyote
- Words and pictures by Pixie Campbell.
Piol Positive Five
- You think your life's depressing? Try mine on for size. Look for journal at Emotional Insanity.
The Pjammer Chronicles
- Personal journal of essayist/former newspaper columnist/small-l-libertarian on a one-man crusade in search of truth, justice and synchronicity. Have laptop. Will Travel.
Plume - You Can Watch Me Bleed
- 24 year old Danish social phobe and his adventures in life, such as it is.
Poop, Paxil, and Pageantry
- Thoughts of the wife of an Army man and mother of three children.
Powell, Graham - My Boog Pages
- Writings of a thirty-something from Louisiana.
The Prettiest Star
- Life of a young woman in the city whose role model is Holly Golightly.
Pudgeefeet - Caroline's journal
- A 20-something woman chronicles her life in college, at her sorority, and everywhere else.
Pukinskis, Erik - Snowed In
- Photos, notes, and thoughts on life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 6:38:10 UTC -