become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/N
Society: People: Personal Homepages: N
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: N
- Musings on her life and work in New England.
Nancy's Black Dog Blog
- Book reviews, knitting journal, and dog stories.
Naze, Christopher - Days Of Naze
- Stories of his life.
Neuroticgirl - The Not So Exciting Adventures
- This is my journal. It's not all that exciting, it's not all that adventurous, but it's true.
Never The Same Day Twice
- Lucille writes about her life and her son.
New Diary of a Nobody
- The unsolicited late night meanderings of an overweight, hairy, 40 something year old.
- Life of a witty, humorous, perverted female in Upstate New York.
Nickykaa - Hypnogogic Malcontent
- Journal; haiku; musings on Kabbalah, tarot, aikido, and community.
Nikki aka pixillatedpixie - Fuct By Design
- Journal of an outspoken 29 year old chick in Maryland.
Nilknarf - Natterings, Notions, and Notes
- The daily journal, writings, and poetry of an atheist radiographer working the graveyard shift at a catholic hospital.
- Provides a running commentary on American life, current news, celebrities, business, television, and just about everything.
No Appropriate Behavior
- Tales of a woman writing a cookbook.
No Bra Required
- Dori is a breast cancer survivor who lives with weekly chemo therapy treatment. She is also teaches high school world history and is the mother of a 5 year old son.
- Ongoing musings from a South Carolina Baha'i.
noise of the self-involved
- A queer canadian university student and everything banal, exciting, romantic, and frustrating about her life.
- Snacksized portions of pointless stuff.
Not in Order - The Chronicles of the Life of Robert
- The life of a college graduate trying to follow Jesus and pay rent on time. Includes online journal and prayer corner.
Novanglus - Wanted: Small, Shy, Intellectual Girl
- An open-ended personals ad, "intelligent, sophisticated, quaint, and sweet." Pictures, pieces of poetry and thoughts.
Nuclear Bob - Shirt of the Day
- He has a lot of different shirts and he likes to share them with you every day.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 29, 2012 at 18:24:44 UTC -