become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/M
Open Directory - Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: M
Society: People: Personal Homepages: M
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: M
M, Anette - Grevis
- Diary of a Swedish woman recently moved to the US.
- Political and technology rants from a "tech-head" working for a small website design shop.
MacMichael, Ryan - Twist of Fait Accomplis
- Dreams, pop culture, family life, and humor are covered by a Virginia man in his twenties.
mad in pursuit
- I'm mad in pursuit of a new voice, a new style. Gotta get back in touch with the grrrl before I'm an elder (knowing that Shakespeare's sonnet 129 warns about possessing what you so madly pursue).
Malicia - Malicious Thoughts
- Malicia's Strange Journey through Life.
Manacsa, Gerry - Days in the Life
- Started in 1996, this ongoing journal attempts to capture the large and small of everyday experience in words and images.
Marn's Big Adventure
- The life and times of a woman who makes Emily Dickinson look like a party animal.
- Who he is, what he does and why.
Martini, Angela - Trippyswell
- Commentary on many topics including her personal life, pop culture, news stories, and music.
- Tales of a pstchotherapist living in Portland.
Mass Robot, Compatible with Your Reality
- A personal webjournal maintained by a college student who loves djing and robots.
- Personal essays.
McAllister, Michael - DogPoet's Campfire
- San-Francisco based writer, 30ish, gay, HIV-positive, faces sobriety, dating, and the loss of his mother.
- His journey from Mizzou to his days as an actor and model in Los Angeles. Includes clothing tips, movie reviews and sports predictions.
- Political, social and otherwise random commentary from this writer.
- Started out as an excuse for showing photos, is now an online diary, updated daily and often contains photos.
Megalynn - Peace Love Empathy
- Just about me and my own pathetic teenage ramblings... [Includes song lyrics, personal observations.]
- Personal weblog, offering opinions on the major news stories of our time.
- This is a short-attention span personal journal on media, culture, arts, entertainment, and the life of a Japanese American college student.
Michael, Anthony F.
- Entries, poetry, biography, and lists of favorite things by a supermarket worker in Florida.
Mika - Mika's Thoughts
- The everyday life of a 20-something girl.
Miller - Sobering up on the red line.
- Miller is a young Chicago woman who likes beer, good music, news, and shoes. She is six feet tall, she probably hates your haircut, and she is afraid of your dog.
The Mind of Faith
- Journal entries, poetry and quotes.
The Mind's I
- The journal of a 23 year old botanist web developer/programmer/designer.
Miss B - The Bazima Chronicles
- The real life chronicles of a 30-something from New York who resembles a melding of all four fictional characters from "Sex and the City".
- A scattershot journey through twenty-three years in the life.
- Prolific internet writer from New Zealand.
- My online diary and vehicle for personal expression, usually laughable.
More Than Donuts
- Rants, raves and writing from the daily journal of a twenty-eight year old woman living in New York City.
Mrs. B in Paris
- Midwestern girl braves the wilds of the cobblestone jungle.
MsCapriKell - It's Her Words...
- A daily journal of Kelly Cookson (or as close to daily as possible), fun links to explore and other sites to visit as well, astrology services, and interactive chat.
MsOphelia - Dreaming in Denmark
- A woman hailing from Boston talks about her thoughts and quirks.
mummaness - headscape - linkvortex
- Mummaness is me today post childbirth as an artist, musician, thinker. The searcher is also able to go back to another site called teengerl which has my activities on that day between the ages of 13 and 19.
Murk - Wondering Wandering
- An 18 year old boy's wandering, going through life's transitions. Sometimes about sex, philosophy, and life's foibles... more often just a lot of complaining.
Music My Passion
- A sociologist-wannabe trapped in a world of all kinds of comformity.
My Life Under Construction
- This website houses my online journal as well as some other forays into web development that I'm contemplating. It's a quick and easy breeze. My journal can be biting at times because of my sarcastic nature, but otherwise I rant about the things going wrong in my life and rave about those which make me smile.
Psycho Much?/Meg's Journal
- Experiences with mental illness, meds, and psychiatric hospitals.
- The first phase of Martin Gantman's ongoing and changing web art piece, "To M.", is Manifestion 1: germinal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 9:45:04 AM EDT -