become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/J
Society: People: Personal Homepages: J
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: J
James Patric's Online Journal
- Just my attempt at affecting the future by chronicling the past in the present. A twenty something gay male.
- A monthly journal, started in 1999, previously focused on coffee and astrology. Rants on every subject from religion to politics to Social Darwinism.
Jen - Scarlete's Psycho-babble
- A thirty-something assistant editor from Florida who is "fascinated by the evil and mean" offers cynical, moody, and sometimes heartening thoughts.
Jenn - A Life In Progress
- A future teacher and college girl in her early 20's writes about college, relationships, and family, and ponders what could happen next.
- The writer's journal.
Jimski's Last Journal
- Online diary showcasing the personal life and journal writing of a would-be wit in his twenties.
John, Daniel - Shoppingqueen's Personal Online Journal
- Contains his personal thoughts and opinions. It also has some pics and links and tells of events happening in the life of a young London gay guy.
Jorge, Daniela - Coisas & Mais Coisas
- A Californian creative designer by day, Daniela writes about her career, the corporate culture, her friends, and where she fits in.
Joshua - partiallyblind
- A "professional geek" ends his comments each day with "Say hi. I'd like that."
Journal of a Girl
- This is the electric journal of a girl.
Journal of a Working Mom, or, Up From Sloth
- Sharing her cynical tales.
Journal of a Writing Man
- The daily journal of an English writer and poet living deep in the British countryside.
Journals From the Mill
- Journal entries and poetry written while living in a 140 year old mill.
Journey and Destination
- "Life is not about reaching destinations, it's about the journey." My mother said this to me shortly before she died, and its been my motto ever since.
JrnAnonymous - Journal of Anonymous
- An anonymous guy in his early 20's shares his thoughts about life, relationships past and present, and fitting into society.
- A look at life, fun, dating, redheaded guys, and everything else from a gay twenty-something's point of view. The original normal gay guy online journal. Online since January 1995.
- Insights on literature, family life, and pop culture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 18:35:21 UTC -