become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/H
Society: People: Personal Homepages: H
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: H
Hand In Hand
- A glimpse into the life, happenings, thoughts, feelings, journalings, and artwork as life leads the way through new adventures.
- Extraordinarily ordinary.
- Journal, screen shots, and images.
- One redheaded girl's journey into the world of public education.
His Circumstances, version Kitsune
- A weblog for a fox who loves anime and Segagaga.
Hohnstein, Dan - The Danimal's Live Journal
- A man in his twenties from London, Ontario writes about music, his job, sleep (and lack thereof), and his daily wanderings.
- Stories of Hollywood in the 1970's.
- Private thoughts and observations of a gay Mancunian living with HIV.
- The story of a girl who shares truth for hopeless romantics in the digital world.
Hotsoupgirl - Mechanically Separated Chicken.
- Loud opinions on many ridiculous subjects from a 28 year old writer living in Melbourne, Australia.
A House Full of Boys
- A mother of six boys writes about her life.
How To Be A Happy Housewife
- Author and mother of five, Maeve Bradbury, chronicles everywoman's battle to assert dominion over her house, her family, her career and her spreading waistline.
- Diary of an upbeat insightful young woman from Pennsylvania.
Huang, Jon - Me: Under Construction
- A long time resident of Austin, Texas suddenly finds himself stranded in Claremont, California at Mckenna College, and is driven to "spawn an overly self-conscious website." [Flash 5 required]
The Huff Report
- A journal on the life and times of Andrew Huff.
- Tales of a student in Cambridge.
- Contains the personal thoughts and revelations.
- Recently married Aussie who loves God, wife Sylvia, real ale, technology and motorbikes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2012 at 3:06:58 UTC -