become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/D
Society: People: Personal Homepages: D
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: D
The Daily Letter
- A twenty-something who is intrigued by people and how they interact with each other and the world in which we live. These are letters written to the people that inspire, encourage and sometimes disappoint faith in humanity.
The Danish Outpost
- A look inside her life and mind.
- The writer's day to day life "Sometimes its boring, sometimes its exciting."
Darker Side of the Night, The
- A glimpse into the writer's dark and strange mind. Musings range from the inane to in-depth.
DarkLily - Diary of a Weird Englishwoman
- The life, loves, and rants of an eccentric, bisexual, gothic, teenaged girl from London, England.
- Social life of an economics graduate in California.
Davis, Stuart - Tired of the Long Haul
- Journal of a writer.
- Ex South African learning how to live in the United States.
Daymented in Seattle
- The online journal of a thirty-something Seattle indie music fan.
- Her journal.
Diary of a Superannuated Soul
- A weekly illustrated diary of a retired soul, detailing the joys and disappointments of living in "The Third Age" in the UK.
Diary of My Heart
- A young woman who is dealing with a long-distance relationship, family issues and of course, the proverbial irritating and overbearing boss.
The Diary Thing
- Religion-based journal.
- A young mother writes about her child, her family, and "everything you didn't want to know about being a mom."
Douglas Cress Tells It Like It Is
- Some pictures and a day by day diary of his life.
Drahreg - A Happy Man's Diary
- Life and thoughts of a 21 year old Poslish student/journalist.
- Midwest mom shares and reflects on the love for her son and the challenges of everyday life with a special needs child and life in general.
Duck and Run
- Documenting her emotional against and mental anguish.
- Scottish guy with a lot of time on his hands and a brain that wanders just a little bit too much.
Dutch Girl Productions
- To keep her writing skills trained and honed, she writes on her Musings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2016 at 5:15:05 UTC -