become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/C
Society: People: Personal Homepages: C
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: C
C'est La Vie
- Tales of a newly married, 22 year-old Costa Rican, starting college and about to have a baby. Yikes.
- Personal writings.
- The writer's life.
Cafe Au La Tao
- Trying to find inner peace, and a good cup of coffee.
Carmen's Love Story
- Journal of a woman dealing with some of life's issues.
Caro - Anything But
- Invitation to the mind of Caro - law-student, Planned Parenthood volunteer, emigrant-to-be, idealist (says Keirsey), and sexpert in a 16,409 km long distance relationship.
- Her life in words.
- Dream journaling and thoughts on daily life.
Charming, But Single
- A dateless journal of drinking.
- Chaos, white noise and the static in my head. An on-line journal.
- Provides a journal from a twenty-something post college graduate. Contains photographs and personal information.
Chloe and The Great Big World Thing
- About the many non-adventures of Chloe (a college student) as she does pretty much nothing.
Cholsey, Arthur - A Life
- A man in his 50's offers reflections of a husband, father, and air collector because "well, it's never too late."
Chroniques d’une Fraise
- American living in France writing about gardening, travels, working on her apartment, and cats.
Chuck'Stake - Thoughts From A Mind
- His life in words.
Clear Like Mud
- Life of a college student living on an Indian reservation.
- Nightly nonsense endured by a bouncer at two of New York's most popular nightclubs.
- A relatively small web journal site of a geek just looking for others to converse about technology and cool stuff. Includes a messaging system, camera, voting booth, and virtual postcards.
- San Francisco native Gene Wood writes about film, civil rights, technology, music, social justice, the DIY ethic and libertarianism.
- One San Franciscan's struggle with epicurean enigmas, and culinary condundrums.
- The LiveJournal of a hell-cat turned housewife.
Corwin, M.F. - Eudaemonia
- A series of short, almost poetic entries, including many references to books being read by the author.
Cracked Cauldron Spillings
- Follow the intrepid entrepreneurs as they stumble purposefully towards the goal of opening a bakery while working as personal chefs.
Crawford, Joe - ArtLung
- Enigmatic narcissism and miscellany of a guy from San Diego, California.
Crazy Aunt Purl
- True-life diary of a thirty-something, newly divorced, OCD-germaphobe knitter who has four cats. Because nothing is sexier than a divorced woman with four cats.
- Life of a Oregon Mom, grad student, writer, and lover of the English language.
- Weblog-style journal and poetry site.
Cyber Journal - Bad Girl
- The writer's miseries and experiences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 2, 2015 at 17:00:46 UTC -