become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal/B
Society: People: Personal Homepages: B
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs: B
- A journey from here to maternity. Chronicles a woman's efforts to have a child.
- Chronicling some of the thoughts that rise to the top of the clutter spinning in the writer's head. Also contains some entries from the journal the writer had as a child in the 60s.
- Her pictures, writings and journal.
- Tales of a Texas ex-pat trying to make it in the big wide world.
- The nonsense in her life.
- Contains writings, interests and links of a freelance writer.
The Big Persimmon
- From Washington DC to Tokyo and back again, an account of the travels of a capital city college student.
The Big Yellow House
- The writings of a mother with seven children living in a big old house that is perpetually under renovations.
- Journal from someone who loves the ocean.
- Online journal of a Bitter Hag.
- Her journal.
- Woman losing her eyesight talks about life and wedding plans. As her sight wanes, her insight waxes.
- Jess swears too much and rants about her life.
- Journal about her life - motherhood, marriage, friends, family, work and school.
- The online journal of a twenty-something Midwestern librarian.
- Sumana, a.k.a. brainwane, writes regularly at Kuro5hin.
The Breathing Room
- Creative woman writes about life and motherhood.
- From the co-creator of VisiCalc, the first PC spreadsheet, a chronicle of life in the computer world with pictures and text.
The Bubbles Mandalay Project
- The trials, tribulations and random musings of a librarian wannabe on her way back to school at an age she should be planning her retirement instead.
- Tales of a thrifter who enjoys giving things away.
Burns, Eric Alfred - Some Days in the Life
- Observations on life in general.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 15:24:10 UTC -