become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journals/Collections
- Anonymous posting of confessions of everything from embarrassing moments to marital infidelity.
The Diary Project
- The Diary Project was launched in September 1995. The inspiration came from a young girl by the name of Zlata Filipovic, author of "Zlata's Diary; A Child's Life," an internationally-acclaimed book about her life growing up in war-torn Sarajevo.
In My Words
- Online journal linking site containing a list of members blogs, online quizzes, and a message board.
- Provides updated interactive journals from expedition teams traveling in remote areas of the world. Read journals from most recent voyage to Brazilian Amazon rainforest.
The Korean Blog List
- The unofficial list of English language weblogs and journals which relate to Korea.
- Allows people to submit personal, business, family secrets anonymously. Others may post comments about the confessions.
- A collection of accounts of people's dreams. You can add your own dream or discuss someone else's dreams.
- An online life journal for members write about their lives (essays are stored in a free, unlimited, Stage of Life profile) and a blogging community. Offers contests and resources.
- Real people post personal confessions to the Web community. Confess or explore the miseries of others.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2014 at 22:41:19 UTC -