become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journals/Collaborations
- A journal collaboration project for which a monthly topic is chosen for participating journalers to write about. Entries based on these topics should deal with the connections of the journaler's current experience to the past.
Flower and Willow Project
- A collaborative project by a small group of online journallers. Dedicated to discussing love and lust, and their effects in these women's lives.
Forgotten.org - Slipping away
- A collection of moments not forgotten, or better off forgotten. Those times that seem to stay with you.
- Ramblings from three minds on the edge of insanity.
The Mandelbrot Set 1998 Winter Holidays Image Collab
- Happy Holidays 1998 from the Mandelbrot Set.
Panic attack sufferers
- Live Journal site where those suffering from anxiety disorders can join and post.
The Ramblings of a Pair of Nuts
- A duo shares their opinions on today's society, etiquette, parties, sex, and other topics.
Something to Say
- Collaboration project and webring with monthly topics, for women who keep online journals.
- A collaborative effort for people who enjoy writing. Each month a new collaborative idea will be offered.
- Journal shared between four teenage girls.
The Unreal World Journals
- The journals of cast members as they struggle through life. Experience their diaries first hand by reading them, but also react, offer some advice, or comment on them in the forum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2014 at 3:35:11 UTC -