become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journals/Collaborations
Anxiety and Panic Attacks Suck
- Live Journal site where those suffering from anxiety disorders can join and post.
- A journal collaboration project for which a monthly topic is chosen for participating journalers to write about. Entries based on these topics should deal with the connections of the journaler's current experience to the past.
Flower and Willow Project
- A collaborative project by a small group of online journallers. Dedicated to discussing love and lust, and their effects in these women's lives.
Forgotten.org - Slipping away
- A collection of moments not forgotten, or better off forgotten. Those times that seem to stay with you.
- Ramblings from three minds on the edge of insanity.
The Ramblings of a Pair of Nuts
- A duo shares their opinions on today's society, etiquette, parties, sex, and other topics.
- A collaborative effort for people who enjoy writing. Each month a new collaborative idea will be offered.
- Journal shared between four teenage girls.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 3, 2015 at 2:07:25 UTC -