become an editor
the entire directory
only in Journals/Burbs
- Journal writers involved in fine and performing arts. For creative people with creative minds.
- A portal for journal writers in Austin and Central Texas.
Childless by Choice
- Kid-free zone: for journallers who are comfortable with their decision not to have children.
Class by Itself
- Journals sorted by college graduation date.
- A burb for online journal writers who have also written at least one review or editorial for epinions.com.
- Online diaries that come in sets: husbands and wives, parents and kids, brothers and sisters.
- Sci-Fi fan journalers.
In The Garden
- Journals devoted to gardening.
- Online diaries and journals by people in, from, or with strong ties to Hawaii.
The Journal Click
- Journals that feature live webcams.
Just A Little Queer
- Journalers who are members of the GLBT community.
- For the writers of online journals who are attending or are alumni of Eugene Lang College at the New School University.
- The burb for diarists with dissociative identity disorder.
- Nonmonogamous or polyamorous journal keepers.
San Francisco Bay Area Journals
- Loosely connected group of people who live in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, keep an online journal and update at least once a month.
- Diarists at the movies; journals featuring film reviews.
- For journalers from south of the Mason-Dixon line.
Spit, Glance, Upload
- For journallers who don't obsess over every little detail; updating as quickly as possible.
Tell Me, Dammit
- For those diarists who have a notify or mailing list.
- Writers who create and post images on a regular basis in their journals.
Water Dragons and Garden Weasels
- Journals sorted by Chinese zodiac sign.
Where The Journals Are
- Putting journallers in their place, a geographical listing of online journals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 4, 2012 at 5:54:03 UTC -