become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiction/Novels
Books for Sale
Digital Books For Sale
The Aquarium Bathtub
- by Maxwell Winshire. This novel about a TV game show called "What's your problem?" hypothesises the very worst that future TV game shows may have to offer.
- by M H Strom. When eighteen-year-old Zach falls for fifteen-year-old Joanna, he knows he shouldn’t go too far with her, but it seems she has other ideas.
- by Stephen L.W. Greene. A fable using animals to tell a human tale, dealing with Bush and the Iraq War in an indirect manner.
Brothers of the Milky Way
- by Tim Adams. The saga of a car-crazed supermarket cashier, his environmentalist drifter friend, and their pursuit of the fabled Cuauhtémoc cup, said to be charged with fearsome supernatural power.
- by Parker Pruett. A thriller on beach time set along County Road 30-A in northwest Florida.
- by Carl Frederick. The reader can click to read a multiple viewpoint novel, or choose to read the same general story from a particular character's point of view. Each of the views is a complete story.
Daron's Guitar Chronicles
- by Cecilia Tan. The story of a young guitarist in the heyday of Just Say No, AIDS, and MTV, battling with fame, homophobia, and dysfunctional relationships.
Drawn To The Deep End
- By Martin Pond. A blog-novel in installments, chronicling the descent of one man as his life unravels in the aftermath of grief and guilt.
- by J.V. Errichetti. A futuristic fable of treachery and deceit in a world not to far from our own.
- by Liam Young. A fictional account of a corporate spy who doesn't do his job very well. He stumbles into a new contract that involves a corporate executive who is determined to alter the economic and political face of the planet.
The Germaine Truth
- A multi-weblog fiction about a small Central Oregon town, which is part mystery, part rural utopia, and part postmodern serial-in-progress.
The Glorious Sound
- Action and suspense Netnovelet about two boys growing up in the 1910's and Roaring 20's.
Guardians of the Secret
- by Cary Shulman. An online novel of ideas. A political thriller about secrets.
A Half Life Of One
- by Bill Liversidge. When his business fails Nick Dowty resorts to desperate measures to save his family from ruin.
Hansen, Peter - The Black Book
- A serial novel in tribute to John D. MacDonald and his main character, Travis McGee. Attempts to complete MacDonald's Travis McGee series.
- by Heather Spoonheim. Chronicles her efforts to bring culinary innovation to a small town.
- by Daniel Maurath. An evolving interdisciplinary piece combining literature, photography, painting, digital art, philosophy, history, psychology and other scientific fields.
- A fantasy serial in which a family is asked to produce a biography of an enigmatic wealthy professor.
It Happened in Plainfield
- by Michael Latshaw. Follows the quirky adventures of an NYC graphic designer who moves to New Jersey after receiving an unusual offer from a mysterious benefactress.
- by Illise Montoya. May Kliff, a freelancer who solves unusual cases together with her brother Max.
The Knights of the Cross
- A translation of a historical novel Krzyzacy (translated as: "The Knights of the Cross" or "The Teutonic Knights") written by Henryk Sienkiewicz and published in 1900.
- by Andrew Eckhart. Mage Elijah Valentine has seen it all before—well, most all of it. He stands between growing, supernatural chaos and the world.
Letters to My Mother
- by Rebecca Heath. A May-December romance between a gifted coed and a biochemistry professor set in 1950's Seattle.
- by Hamid Z Hansssen. The story of a British-American photojournalist, Michael Jones embedded with a group of Russian peacekeepers in the volatile Caucasus region, and a Russian-Georgian doctor, Enna Serpukhova, who works for an NGO.
- About six best friends who share a passion for music and for each other.
Notes From the Upper West Side
- by Dan Roentsch. A modern fable of sex, betrayal, and a tobacco that tastes like a lady.
- Returns the adult reader to the world of childhood imagination; a world populated by the fantastic, the fabulous and the thoroughly improbable.
Queen of Heaven
- by Richard Kellie. Fictional biography of Mary Magdalene.
- by Suman Kumar. A novel about growing up in middle-class South India.
- by Geddy Gibson. A bleakly comic tale of taking on a McJob while searching for a "real" one.
What is Hindu Zombie Fever?
- A web novel about a mysterious illness infecting a series of hapless people.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2014 at 6:35:56 UTC -