become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genres/Science_Fiction
Arts: Literature: Genres: Science Fiction
Arts: Literature: Genres: Science Fiction: Magazines and E-zines
Arts: Writers Resources
Shopping: Publications: Digital: Fiction: Science Fiction and Fantasy
This category in other languages:
brotherbrad.net, original fiction
- Original fiction, mostly sci-fi, includeing on going series, completed works, and some interactive fiction.
- Teen offenders are uploaded into computers for rehabilitation—a form of virtual wilderness therapy. Part odyssey, part tragedy, part riff on the nature of consciousness.
- This online blog-novel follows a regular guy living among super heroes and villains. For fans of Soon I Will Be Invincible, Hitchhiker's Guide, and High Fidelity.
Galaxiki, a fictional galaxy that anyone can edit
- A wiki based science fiction writing project. Site members can edit solar systems in an online galaxy and create a new virtual world.
The Grayhound Chronicles
- A comic tale of super-heroes told in the style of a newspaper.
Laser and Sword Magazine
- Pulp fiction magazine that believes in heroes, in high quality work, and in telling the great stories that demand to be told.
Museum of Dust
- Providing sanctuary for the misplaced, the forgotten and the misbegotten since 2006.
Online Speculative Fiction
- Fantasy and science fiction novels for young adults - and older ones too
- Rymellan Stories follows the lives of two women who live in an alternate society.
Space Time Stories
- Time travel and science fiction stories along with commentary published online.
- A blog-fiction site about a communications specialist in the year 2185 who is marooned outside the horizon of a supermassive black hole by his ship's assistant (a transgenic fish/humanoid). Companion to Station151.
We, The Watched by Adam Bender
- A dystopian eBook novel about surveillance and propaganda. First four chapters are free.
- An andriod college professor gains his freedom and explores alien life in the galaxy while caught in a covert war between man and machine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 13:45:11 UTC -