become an editor
the entire directory
only in Singing/Techniques
Arts: Music: Vocal: Courses and Lessons
Shopping: Music: Lessons and Instruction: Voice
BriVocals School of Voice Production
- Advice about vocal technique and the singers lifestyle from Brian Evans, who has sung with opera companies and rock bands.
Jeannie Deva Voice Studios
- Information for singers about vocal technique and performance issues. The site features The Deva Method, a non-classical approach for singers, that achieves range and confidence. Self-study courses available.
Natural Voice Network
- An organisation for practitioners who share a common philosophy and approach to voice work.
- A systematic and scientificially proven method for developing the vocal organ.
The Singer's Workshop
- The Singer's Workshop offers physical, breathing and vocal exercises, articles on vocal technique, a bibliography, a glossary, a mailing list and other useful resources to singers, voice students and teachers.
Singers, Singing Teachers and the Alexander Technique
- One singer's experience with the Alexander Technique, and how it helped her singing and her teaching.
Speech Level Singing
- A method for teaching stable-larynx, strongly resonated voice production, taught a worldwide network of teachers.
Vocal Freedom: Singer's Guide
- Articles about singing properly, overcoming vocal difficulties, singing careers, and singing history by Frank Merriman, a teacher in Ireland.
Usenet rec.music.theory -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2014 at 7:35:10 UTC -