become an editor
the entire directory
only in Singing/Resources
Arts: Music: Styles: C: Choral: Sheet Music
Arts: Music: Vocal: Courses and Lessons
Shopping: Entertainment: Recordings: Audio: Music: Specialty: Backing Tracks
Shopping: Music: Lessons and Instruction
Shopping: Music: Lessons and Instruction: Voice
Afrocentric Voices in Classical Music
- Biographies, bibliographies, and other resources regarding African American performers and composers of Classical vocal music
- Web-based ear training software written in Java. Includes instructions and FAQ.
Chord & Scale Generator
- Listen to any scale or chord being played. Includes a lot of unusual scales.
- Formerly known as The New York Opera Newsletter. Includes event guides, forums, directories and magazine archives.
Complete Vocal Institute
- Information about techniques used by Danish singer Cathrine Sadolin. Includes FAQs, biography, and information about educational courses, books and CDs.
Hoarseness Prevention & Treatment Tips
- Ear, nose, and throat doctor's recommendations for hoarseness prevention and treatment.
- Vocal training and technique, audition advice from directors.
National Association of Singing Teachers
- International organization, dedicated to encouraging the highest standards of singing through excellence in teaching and the promotion of vocal education and research.
- Grether's Blackcurrant Glycerin Pastilles are recommended for hoarseness, sore throats, croaky voice and dry mouth. Includes company history and ingredients details.
Personal Singing Guide
- Free singing tips, vocal exercises and voice care information for all singers!
- USA rock music contest site for singing, bands,poetry, etc.
- Career advise for vocalists. Working one-on-one with users, responding via e-mail with no fees or contracts.
- An online resource for singers and voice teachers seeking information on vocal health and wellness.
- Vocal training CD with hypnotherapy, posture and breathing exercises.
Singing Tips Blog
- Free vocal advice for singers of ages and talent levels. Written by vocal coach Ken Taylor.
- Writings and ruminations on spontaneous singing.
- Transpose chords of any song or guitar tab off the Internet with one click.
- Matches singers with producers. Online singing contest. Upload your song and get feed back from others.
- Articles, Resources, Repertoire and more for the voice teacher and/or student.
- Mailing list and resource for singers and voice teachers. Includes printable sheet music, regional music guide, and information about perfect pitch and self hypnosis.
- Resources for singers of all standards and styles. Includes lessons, articles, advice on singing, vocal health, songwriting and working in the music industry.
- A growing library of popular classical, operetta and traditional backing tracks, as well as songs by little known composers, played on real piano. Some free songs and scales, instant access to pay-for MP3s.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2013 at 13:51:09 UTC -