the entire directory
only in Vocal/Courses_and_Lessons
Courses and Lessons
Arts: Music: Education: Teachers: Directories
Arts: Music: Vocal: Singing: Resources
Arts: Music: Vocal: Singing: Techniques
This category in other languages:
Adolescent Choral Music Education Workshops
- Learn about instruction from Don L. Collins, Ph.D. specializing in training musicians with changing voices. Conway, Arkansas.
- New York based voice teacher whose students include Bernadette Peters, Cher, and Kenneth Brannagh. Includes biography, details on lessons, and related resources. Manhattan, NY.
The Art of Body Singing
- Breck Alan, New York. Vocal instruction, book series and CDs incorporate both classical and contemporary techniques.
Atlanta Voice Teacher
- Winnie Goree offers private voice lessons and other resources for singers.
Austin Vocal Lab
- Voice discovery, public speaking and vocal lessons. Monthly tele-conferences and webinars as well as in-house lessons available.
Badiene Magaziner Vocal Studio
- Private lessons in speech level singing for the New York, New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area.
Ballard Music Studio
- Ballard Music Studio is a professional singing studio in three distinct Indiana locations; Muncie, Indianapolis, and Anderson.
Bay Area Singing Lessons
- Singing lessons, workshops and artist development. Learn how to increase your vocal range, power and confidence, and find your natural voice. San Francisco.
- Vocal coaching and mentoring for singers of all singing styles. Studio based in Calgary, Canada.
The Bristow Voice Method
- Voice and performance training for singers and speakers by Los Angeles vocal and performance coach Per Bristow
The Centre for Voice
- Vocal training, professional singing and coaching at the Centre for Voice throughout the UK.
Choral Music Services
- Professional Choir Fixing, Group Singing Workshops & Conducting and Arranging Services
Chris Brooker Music
- Acapella, voice coaching and vocal harmony arrangements. Based in UK and Belgium.
- Harmony singing workshops, song arrangements, and director of community choirs in UK.
- Experienced vocal coach, director and producer offers singing lessons, workshops and masterclasses in Reading, Berkshire, England. All ages and abilities.
Daniel Jackson Voice Studio
- Certified Speech Level Singing Instruction, Sacramento, CA.
The David Gordon Voice Studio
- Explore the mind/body/music connection with professional singer and vocal performance coach in Carmel, California
David Jaanz School of Singing
- Various locations in Australia. Emotion-centred singing with a focus on performance, as well as image, style, and attitude.
Denise Williams Soprano
- Denise Williams teaches singing lessons in Toronto in all repertoires including opera, oratorio lieder, musical theatre and jazz.
Donna Stewart, Soprano
- Vocal approach, voice tips and ideas.
Dynamic Voice Studio
- Certified Vocal Coach Suzanne Blanch offers private singing lessons for beginning and advanced vocalists in Kansas City, Missouri.
E-Minor Pop Academy
- Children between ages of 8 and 16 are taught singing, dance and general all round performance. Salibury and Southhampton, UK.
- Vocal coach and mezzo soprano in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Information about singing lessons and technical training, vocal coaching, language coaching, and technique for choirs and conductors.
Helen Astrid Singing Academy, The
- Singing lessons, vocal workshops and resources based in London.
The Hollywood Vocal Coach
- Information about improving vocal abilities in a variety of styles, including singing tips, articles, and FAQs.
How to Sing With Singorama
- Learn to sing with the rhythm, vitality, and magic of a professional. Includes step by step training, a variety of software based bonuses and a course workbook.
- Professional singer, voice teacher and voice therapist teaching from midtown Manhattan studio.
Janna Kysilko Voice
- Studio website of a Saint Paul / Minneapolis based classical vocal artist offering private singing instruction for beginning through professional level singers.
- JC Vocals provides private singing lessons in West Sussex, UK.
Joel Katz Voice Studio
- Voice teacher in Toronto with international teaching and performing experience. Currently chairman of the Voice Department at the Glenn Gould School of the Royal Conservatory of Music. Specializing in teaching operatic technique to gifted students.
- Private lessons, CD Vocal course, studio production and seminars in Nashville.
- London singer and alternative therapist practising Aura Soma Colour Therapy and Vibrational Sound Therapy in London.
- Singer and voice coach offering singing courses for small groups, weekend workshops, and one-to-one sessions.
Katie Coffey Vocal Studio
- Katie Coffey is a vocal instructor and performance coach based in South Orange County, CA. She offers voice lessons to students of all ages and abilities.
Liz Caplan Vocal Studios
- New York Vocal coach offering University and college workshops, including Master Classes, performance, coachings and audition workshops as well as career counseling. Individual and Group Vocal Technique classes - all styles.
Magno Vocal Dynamics
- Introduces new concept of teaching singing based on developing the real person. Technically, the accent is on naturalness of muscle structure.
Marc Alan Innes
- Marc Innes, professional singer, offers vocal lessons and voice training in Palmetto, Florida. Also written resources for singers.
Melissa Ellen, Nashville Vocal Coach
- Private lessons with an experienced vocal coach, singer, performer, and consultant. All contemporary styles.
Melody Vocal Academy
- Vocal training academy based in north London. Training in pop, r&b, and pop/rock.
More Than Singing
- Jocelyn Rasmussen is a voice teacher offering singing lessons in Manhattan. Her approach as a voice coach embodies personal spiritual growth for the student - and so her classes are More Than Singing.
My Vocal Studio
- My Vocal Studio in Florida offers voice lessons specializing in the Speech Level Singing (SLS) technique.
New York Singing Teachers' Association
- A non-profit professional organization. Annual activities include lectures, master classes, and performances by experts from the arts and sciences. Referral list of voice teachers.
Nikki Berry & Gary Easterbrook
- Singing lessons and musical arrangements for contemporary choirs. Based in New Zealand. No CD or tape available, private lessons.
Own Your Voice
- Own Your Voice is a Certified Speech Level Singing studio located in Toronto.
Paticia Ivey, Teacher of Singing
- Private singing lessons in Dallas, Texas, 35 years teaching experience. Students include professionals, church singers, actors, and those who just want to sing because it's fun and feels good.
Patricia Shanks Voice Studio
- Foundation-based voice training for the serious student of singing. Classical, opera, musical theatre. Private lessons in Orange County and Los Angeles County, California.
- Music Vocal
- Vocal tuition with Sybil Esmore. All styles, all levels, from punk to opera. Based in London, England.
- Singing teacher, vocal coach offers training in Purley and London. All vocal styles for beginners to professional level.
Ring n Sing. Vocal and Music Academy
- Ring n Sing provides an array of voice coaching services from total beginners to qualified artists who want to refine their musical abilities.
River Forest Voice Studio
- Vocal instruction specifically tailored to your voice and music style; opera, classical, cross-over, baroque, musical theater, or pop. Studio is in Chicago.
Roger Burnley Vocal Coach
- Singing instruction for all levels from beginners to professionals. Also list training video tape for singers and vocalists.
- Voice teacher in Philadelphia. Focus on musical theatre.
- Instruction in singing, songwriting, performance and music production with singing teacher Samuel Nicoll, tutor at The London Music School.
Schnurman Voice Studio
- All musical genres taught by Juilliard trained voice teacher in New Jersey.
Secrets Of Singing by Jeffrey Allen
- Books, and video lessons in singing styles.
The Singer Symposium
- The Singer Symposium lists information for a comprehensive one day annual conference for singers of all non-classical styles.
Singing for Larks
- Harmony singing workshops led by Faith Watson.
- Vocal coach Ken Taylor offers voice lessons for singers in the Orlando area, and via Skype.
Singing lessons in London at Voxbox
- Singing studios in central London. All teachers are professional vocal instructors qualified to teach Seth Riggs "Speech Level Singing."
The Singing Studio
- Sydney based studio teaching contemporary singing techniques for students of all ages and abilities. Private lessons and group workshops available.
Singing Studio of Deborah Staiman
- Experienced Toronto singing teacher combines the best of musical theatre technique and classical "bel canto". Offers lessons, workshops and showcases.
Stacey Jane Vocal Studios
- Professional singer and voice instructor in Sydney, Australia. Lessons for all ages and levels in all musical styles.
Starsong Vocal Coaching
- Build a strong singing voice. Artist career counseling.
- New York City-based Voice Teacher, Vocal Clinician, and Performer specializing in singing lessons for the Pop or Broadway performer.
- CD with piano accompaniments to 99 exercises for voice lessons and practicing at home. Site in German and English.
- Voice instructor specializing in Top 40 Pop, Rock and Country.
Tona de Brett
- Information and contact details for London singing teacher Tona de Brett.
Toronto Singing Lessons & Vocal Coaching
- Singing instruction for aspiring beginners and professional level singers. Contemporary vocal sound, singing style and teaching approach.
Touch Of Soul Productions
- A vocal coaching/songwriting instruction/record production company based in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
The Undiscovered Stars Academy
- The Undiscovered Stars singing school offers individual singing lessons, vocal workshops and voice coaching.
Vincenzo Antonio Manno
- Teacher of the Italian school of singing, affiliated with the Teatro alla Scala and the Accademia Internazionale della Musica (International Music Academy) in Milan, Italy.
Vocal Arts Collective
- Vocal Arts Collective offers vocal lessons, vocal instruction and quality singing training in the Los Angeles, CA area.
- Based near Nashville Tennessee, provides CDs, books, and videos for the singers of today and tomorrow.
- Vocal tuition from an experienced and qualified tutor. Includes technique, performance and the opportunity to produce your own demo recording.
- Vocal training and resources. Downloads, articles, voicebox videos, courses. Specialists in Musical Theatre and non-classical styles. Audition preparation.
Voice by Amber
- Voice By Amber offers private vocal instruction in Orange County, CA.
The Voice Club
- Heather Mair Thomas, London, UK voice coach. Teaches all styles and standards in a supportive, relaxed environment.
- Voice Emergent's founder, Barclay McMillan, offers a range of voice courses and informal singing gatherings in the Ottawa area.
Voice teacher Fay Victor, Brooklyn NY
- Develop your own vocal identity with proven vocal techniques & exercises. Techniques covered include breathing, resonance, diction, placement, improvisation and song development.
Usenet rec.music.theory -
Courses and Lessons
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2015 at 15:24:04 UTC -