the entire directory
only in Performers/Vocal_and_Choral
Vocal and Choral
Hilliard Enesmble, The
Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Choirs
Arts: Music: Vocal: Singers: Classical
- All-female vocal ensemble. News, biographies, discography with sample tracks, and information about performing editions of their music.
- An all-women vocal ensemble from Bologna, Italy, consisting of a core of 8-10 singers with continuo. Includes concert programs and a discography with audio samples.
- Professional vocal ensemble from Scotland, specialising in early and contemporary music.
The Cardinall's Musick
- One of the UK's foremost early music ensembles. Gramophone Award Winners. The Byrd Edition: a complete recorded survey of the works of William Byrd
- Specialising in the courtly and popular music of Renaissance Scotland, played on early wind, stringed and keyboard instruments, and voices. Profile, details of recordings, and concert listing.
- Based in Lincoln, Nebraska; specializes in music composed before 1750.
- Traditional secular Madrigal performances. Repertoire; booking information; based in Québec, Canada.
Gloriana Vocal Ensemble
- Gloriana is a Melbourne-based vocal ensemble of eighteen voices specialising in the performance of Renaissance and twentieth century choral music.
Harvard University Choir
- Choir sings great choral literature in the Sunday morning services at The Memorial Church, as well as presents the annual Carol Services and concerts. A select group of eighteen sings for the daily Morning Prayer services in Appleton Chapel; the volunteer members of the Festival Choir join for special occasions.
- Vocal ensemble performing Italian and English music of the sixteenth and seventeenth century. Biography, discography and event calendar.
- A fan site for these 'six healthy Englishmen.'
- Trio performs madrigals, art songs, Celtic folk tunes, and Period pub songs. Schedule, biographies, CDs and audio files.
- Group is part of the Amherst College Choral Society and performs traditional madrigals and bawdy songs. Biographies, events schedule, contact information.
The Orlando Consort
- Performing period repertoire from 1050 to 1500.
- John Bradley directs this small, New York based ensemble committed to historically informed performances of music composed between 1450-1650. Concert information includes ticket prices and venue directions.
- A capella singers of Portland Maine under the direction of Harold Stover.
- Sequentia aims to reconstruct the living musical traditions of medieval Europe. Check their tour schedule, read their biography, view their discography.
- Early music choral group with a supporting orchestra, concentrating on the heritage of early English polyphony, the masterpieces of the Renaissance as well as a diversity of twentieth century choral work.
Vienna Vocal Consort
- Introducing the young Austrian Ensemble which has been performing for several years, concentrating on music of the Renaissance.
Vocal and Choral
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 12:05:08 UTC -