the entire directory
only in Lute/Lutenists
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Instruments: Lute: Lutenists
Ferrabosco, Alfonso II
Francesco da Milano
Hilton, John, the Younger
Weiss, Silvius Leopold
Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Instruments: Early Guitars: Guitarists
Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Performers
Belgian Lute Academy
- An association formed to promote contacts between people interested in lute activities taking place in Belgium.
- A lute player, lutenist in the Ensemble Clément Janequin, composer and instructor of lute. Discography, sample clips, schedule and photo gallery.
- Lute, theorbo and Baroque guitar performer from Italy.
- Performer, teacher and composer on lute and early guitars. Duo with Theresia Bothe, soprano. Specializes in figured bass on the classical guitar. Teacher at the Schola Cantorum Basiliensis.
- Offering a Renaissance Lute CD, recording studio in Japan and music jokes.
- An English minstrel performing Elizabethan, Tudor and Renaissance music.
- Chilean lutenist.
- Italian lutenist.
- German lutenist; includes biography, concert schedule, discography, reviews, photos and contact.
- A lutenist who appears throughout Europe and the Americas as a soloist, accompanist and chamber player.
- Hungarian who performs with Renaissance and Baroque lutes, archlute, and chitarrone.
- Swedish lutenist; includes recordings, instruments and programs.
Lute Duo.com - Anton Birula and Anna Kowalska
- Lute duet; includes information about players, music samples, and concert schedule.
- Lutenist and theorbist; includes a biography, discography, calendar of performances, and reviews.
- A lute and early guitar from Monaco.
- An ensemble of professional musicians who explore the repertoire of music for lute and voice.
- A vihuela, lute, baroque guitar, archlute and theorbo player living in Rochester New York. Information about schedule, concert proposals, and contact information.
- French early music player and researcher.
- British lutenist and theorbo player, with information about lecture recitals and concert programs.
Schlegel, Andreas - The Lute Corner
- Swiss lutenist.
- A virtuoso of plucked instruments, specializing in the performance practice and repertoire of eighteenth-century lutes and nineteenth-century guitars.
- A founding member of the ensemble Hesperion XX.
- German lutenist who performs on the Renaissance and Baroque lutes, vihuela, theorbo, archlute, and Baroque and 19th century guitar.
- A Japanese lute and early guitar performer.
Valeria Mignaco and Alfonso Marín
- Soprano-lute duo based in the Netherlands.
van Ooijen, David
- A lute, guitar and shamisen player with papers about the lute.
- A soloist, chamber musician, continuo player and teacher from Austria.
- Guitarist and lutenist.
- German lutenist.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2013 at 16:35:05 UTC -