the entire directory
only in Classical/Chamber_Ensembles
Tuba and Euphonium Ensembles
Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Contemporary
Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Performers
This category in other languages:
Alaria Chamber Ensemble
- (New York City) Piano, violin, and cello.
Amati Chamber Music
- (Atlanta, Georgia) Trio or quartet with strings, flute or piano, offering sound files and FAQ.
- (Canada) Clarinet, cello and piano. performs classical repertoire and commissioned works by Canadian composers.
Arioso Chamber Players
- (New England) Various groups for weddings including strings, flute, brass and harp.
Arioso Classical Duo
- (Washington, DC) Oboe and bassoon duet available for weddings, receptions, church functions, gallery openings, and corporate parties.
Azalea Chamber Music
- (Boston, Massachusetts) String chamber music for weddings and parties.
- London-based clarinet with strings plays swing arrangements of Benny Goodman and Artie Shaw as well as classical Mozart across the UK. Audio samples and price list.
Bostonia Chamber Music Players
- (Massachusetts, US) Music from Bach to Gershwin for parties, ceremonies, weddings and receptions.
The Capriccio Ensemble
- (New York) Providing elegant ensemble music and classical music for all occasions.
Carolina Chamber Players
- (Charlotte, North Carolina) Music for all occasions including weddings, receptions, parties, recitals, church special music and special events. Includes audio samples, repertoire list, FAQ, and contact information.
Copley Chamber Players
- (New England) Classical chamber music. Includes reviews and information on ensembles and repertoire.
- (Los Angeles, California) Harp, flute and viola ranging from Baroque to jazz fusion.
Doansburg Chamber Ensemble
- (Mahopac, New York) Bagpipes with flute, harp, and guest artists present annual concert series of Irish, jazz, and chamber orchestral music.
- (Iowa, US) Brazilian-born husband-and-wife flute and piano duo perform Brazilian music as well as traditional classical repertoire. Audio, video, publications. [English and Portuguese]
Gracenotes Chamber Music
- (Washington, DC) Trios and quartets with flute and/or strings for weddings and corporate events, with photos, audio, and client testimonials.
- (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) Cellist Richard Hotchkiss provides string duos, trios, quartets and chamber orchestras for area events, and string sections for concerts, pop and rock as well as classical.
Intermezzo Chamber Players
- (Boston, Massachusetts) String quartet, duo, or trio for weddings and special events. Photos, FAQ, audio.
Kungsbacka Piano Trio
- (London, UK) Malin Broman (violin), Simon Crawford-Phillips (cello), and Jesper Svedberg (piano) offer biographies as well as prizes, reviews, and an extensive schedule of worldwide tour dates.
M & M Piano Duo
- (Mexico) Pianists Mar G. Barrenechea and Monique Rassetti list repertoire and offer a biography.
The Maiden Quartet
- (UK) An all-female group playing for weddings and corporate events. Biography and repertoire.
Music for the Moment
- (New York) Available as a string quartet, double quartet, or string trio for weddings in the metro area. Testimonials and audio.
Nash Ensemble of London
- (London) Acclaimed group established in 1964, playing both new works and classical masterpieces in the UK and on tour worldwide. Discography lists dozens of albums.
- (Chicago, Illinois) Five female musicians playing clarinet, violin, viola, cello, and piano. Listing performance schedule and awards, ensemble in residence at Chicago College of Performing Arts at Roosevelt University.
- (Boston, Massachusetts) Nine core musicians and guests performing contemporary music with non-traditional introductions, established 1998. Extensive reviews.
- (Flanders, Belgium) Composer Hans Vermeersch combines European instruments and traditions with the raga, melodic and percussion instruments of India.
Rembrandt Chamber Players
- (Chicago, Illinois) Seven musicians playing winds, strings and keyboard, repertoire ranging from Baroque to the 21st century.
Vienna Waltz Ensemble
- (Vienna, Austria) Double bass with two violins, playing neglected manuscripts intended for this traditional combination of instruments associated with cafes and dance halls of the 18th and 19th centuries. History, musician biographies, audio samples and CD sales.
- (London, UK) All-female trio of flute, oboe and clarinet playing for weddings, parties, and restaurants. Repertoire list, testimonials, audio.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2013 at 13:15:06 UTC -