the entire directory
only in Performing_Groups/Youth_Choirs
All-Ohio State Fair Youth Choir
- 200 high school students spend 3 weeks at the Ohio State Fair singing under the direction of Charles R. Snyder. Specific to the choir of 2001.
All-Ohio State Fair Youth Choir
- Official home page for the All-Ohio State Fair Youth Choir. Information on the Choir, its members and alumni, and events.
The British Methodist Youth Choir (BMYC)
- The site contains information on the history of the choir and a list of future concerts, as well as reviews and photos of previous concerts.
Brooklyn Youth Chorus
- A performance-based vocal music education program that serves girls and boys from all over New York City.
Calgary Girls Choir
- Canadian choir that consists of six choral ensembles, and includes singers from the age of four to twenty three. Choirs, performances, and member information.
Choral Studio Permonik
- Musical organization from Karvina, Czech Republic. Members are Youth Choir Permonik, Quadricinium Vocale Carviniense and other, mainly vocal bodies. Organizer of Islands of Music youth festival.
Conrad Grebel University College Chapel Choir
- Provides music for weekly worship services at the Mennonite college, which is affiliated with the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. About the choir, touring schedule, and recordings.
Farnham Youth Choir
- Comprised of about 45 young people from the aged 10-16, singing both sacred and secular music. Farnham, Surrey, England.
Florida Gulf Coast Youth Choirs
- A not-for-profit choral arts organization for young people throughout the Tampa Bay Florida area, dedicated to excellence in the performance of choral music.
Grosse Pointe South Choir
- The Grosse Pointe South High School Vocal Music Program combines classical music, jazz, show choir, dance and acting into a diverse and challenging educational experience in Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
Kentridge High School Choir and Orchestra
- Information about and fundraising for the choir from Kent, CA.
Kokopelli Youth Choir
- The official homepage of the choir, whose singers range in age from 14 to 23. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The Minnesota Boychoir
- The choir performs locally in a variety of settings, and also tours internationally.
National Youth Choir of Great Britain
- Mixed choir of 130 young singers aged from 16 to 22.
National Youth Choirs of Scotland
- Consists of main choir (of 100 members aged 16-24 and born, resident or studying in Scotland and two choirs for children aged 7 and 8 and a training choir.
Oulainen Youth Choir
- Site in Finnish and in English. Information, news and calendar.
Partners in Praise Girls Choir
- A non-profit organization dedicated to exposing choir members and audiences to a variety of musical styles.
Queensland University Musical Society
- Home page of the Queensland University Musical Society (QUMS), a member society of the Australian Inter-varsity Choral Societies Association and a constituent body of the University of Queensland Union.
Queensland Youth Choir Inc.
- A highly-regarded community organisation providing quality training and performance experience for children and young adults from 5 to 25 years. QYC manages three performance choirs and a training ensemble catering for a range of ages and experience.
The Schoolcraft Schools High School Choir's home page
- Provides information on choir performances and activities.
Taman Rimba Choir
- Home page for the Taman Rimba choir, a church choir based in Sabah, Malaysia. Contains details such as the choir's history, its members and a calendar of events.
Timmins Youth Singers
- Cabaret choir. Artist biographies, as well as Broadway, classical and christmas music suggestions.
Turku Cathedral Boys' choir in Finland
- (Finland) International concert schedule.
Western Illinois University Choirs
- About WIU Choirs, audition information, on-campus events, outreach. Director of choral activities is Dr. James C. Stegall.
Young People's Chorus of New York City
- The Young People's Chorus is a performance-based choral program that has become a citywide ensemble for children and young adults. YPC creates a mosaic of NY's multicultural population and helps urban youth fulfill their personal and artistic potential.
The Youth Choir of Central Oregon
- A community based choral program that provides advanced vocal experiences for 110 talented 3rd through 12th grade students with unchanged singing voices, Oregon, USA.
Youth Choirs, Inc
- Support for youth choirs and their directors.
Youth Singers of Calgary
- Singing and dancing show choir for youths aged 3 1/2 to 29 provides musical training and performs world-wide. The latest news and program information.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2015 at 7:05:05 UTC -