the entire directory
only in Choral/Organizations
This category in other languages:
Australian Intervarsity Choral Societies Association
- AICSA is an organisation which keeps university choral societies around Australia in contact with each other. These universities host Intervarsity Choral Festivals once a year in a different host city every year. The site links to festivals and member choirs.
- Regional choral group from Galesburg, Illinois, made up entirely of volunteers. Proceeds from two productions per year go to local charity groups.
- National organization to develop and promote professional, volunteer and youth choruses. Listing of choral industry job openings.
- An organization promoting fine choral and orchestral music through performances and education in the city of Austin, Texas and surrounding communities.
The Epiphany Chorale
- A sacred music pilgrimage choir/organization from Kansas City, Missouri and Minneapolis/Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- European Federation of Young Choirs, an international choral association for Europe. Among other things, it organises a Parliament of Young Musicians which attempts to influence music policies in member countries.
GALA Choruses, Inc.
- International association serving the gay and lesbian choral movement. 170 member choruses worldwide. Includes links to choruses.
Gloucester Cathedral Old Choristers' Association
- UK based, the GCOCA site contains information, photos and reunion details.
Greater Boston Choral Consortium
- Founded in 1989 as a cooperative effort to promote greater awareness of the many and varied choral groups in the greater Boston area
International Federation for Choral Music
- IFCM was founded in 1982 for the purpose of facilitating communication and exchange between choral musicians throughout the world. Contacts, publications, projects, and members.
Pueri Cantores International
- Federation of boys' choirs.
Sister Singer's Network
- An international organization of feminist women's choruses.
- The acronym is based on "Suomen Laulajain ja Soittajain Liitto", The Finnish Amateur Musicians' Association (FAMA). Contains 400 choirs and 25 orchestras.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 26, 2013 at 0:29:13 UTC -