the entire directory
only in B/Blues
Bands and Artists
Agents and Managers
Magazines and E-zines
Newsgroups and Mailing Lists
Arts: Music: Styles: F: Folk
Arts: Music: Styles: J: Jazz
Arts: Music: Styles: R: Regional and Ethnic: Cajun and Zydeco
Arts: Music: Styles: R: Rhythm and Blues
Arts: Music: Styles: R: Rock: Rockabilly
This category in other languages:
The Blues Foundation
- Producer of the W.C. Handy Blues Awards, the Blues Hall of Fame, the Lifetime Achievement Awards and the Int. Blues Talent Competition
- Blues information, MP3s, CD reviews, interviews, and history.
Big Road Blues
- Discussion forums for blues players and fans.
The Blues Database
- Database with information on blues artists, discographies, and festivals.
The Blues Directory
- Contains over 2,200 blues links. Sites are organized in categories like bands and artists, record labels, and lyrics.
Blues for Peace
- Blues for Peace was set up in Israel to honor the roots of blues music and promote peace and the understanding that ALL peoples have had their share of the Blues.
- An index of artists, festivals, organizations, magazines, books and various establishments that cater to blues.
Blues on Stage
- Web hosting company specializing in blues artists, companies, festivals and societies. Free links to client sites and paid advertising positions.
- Links to classic musicians Sonny Boy Williamson I and II, Muddy Waters, Little Walter, Robert Johnson and Howlin' Wolf as well as links to many more contemporary blues artists.
- Includes news and links.
- Blues articles, photographs, reviews, records, compact discs, CDs, 78 rpm phonograph record auctions, magazines, books, musicians, authors, researchers, resources, links.
- Boogie woogie MP3 and Midi files to download plus sheet music books and CDs for sale. Run by Tim Wheals, a blues piano player.
Corky Siegel's Planet
- Member of a famous chicago blues band in the 60-70's.
The Delta Blues Museum
- Features an exhibit calendar, online displays: exploring the blues and about the delta. Also included are program and education information, museum support and a gift shop.
Early Blues Website
- Broadening awareness and understanding of the origins of blues music and encouraging and supporting live blues music. Features essays, articles, images and a chronology of the blues.
FolkLib Index - Acoustic Blues Artists
- A very complete listing of links for acoustic blues musicians.
King Biscuit Time
- Encompasses the famous Helena, Arkansas radio show made famous by blues harp legend Sonny Boy Williamson II (Rice Miller), the annual blues festival in Helena, and the monthly magazine dedicated to covering blues festivals and artists. Features articles from the magazine, and blues goodies available from their online store.
New Zealand Blues and Views
- Website for Blues music by New Zealand musicians. Includes a Blues Scene page, and images.
Rocking the Blues
- For everything blues in the UK - info on national and local bands, where you can go to see live blues and links to anything else blues. This is also the site for Rocking the Blues events
Yaxley Blues Club
- East Anglia, UK. Community blues music website that offers membership information, community bulletin board, and soul food recipes.
- News about blues, collected from various sources on the web. [RSS]
Usenet alt.music.blues -
Usenet bit.listserv.blues-l -
Usenet es.rec.musica.blues -
Usenet japan.music.blues -
Usenet rec.music.bluenote.blues -
Usenet uk.music.rhythm-n-blues -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2013 at 14:30:30 UTC -