the entire directory
only in Regional/United_States
Regional: North America: United States: Arts and Entertainment: Music
Appalachian Fiddle & Bluegrass Association
- Eastern Pennsylvania association that promotes festivals and jam sessions. Schedule of events, photos, directions, contacts and links.
Arizona Bluegrass Association
- The official web site featuring events, forum, jam sessions, band news, photos and festivals.
- This organization puts on festivals and promotes bluegrass in the Missouri area. Memberships, band directory, and festivals.
Bluegrass and Old-Time Music Association of New Jersey, Inc.
- Includes calendar of jams and concerts, festival and radio listings, photos and band information. Monthly stage shows and jam sessions on the third Sunday, September through May.
- An online forum to discuss bluegrass with a Minnesota perspective. Open to the public.
- News, events, and bands covering bluegrass and traditional music.
Bluegrass Preservation Society
- Supports bluegrass music by sponsoring festivals, competitions, and publications.
Boston Bluegrass Union
- Includes a calendar of upcoming events in the Boston area.
The Brandywine Friends of Oldtime Music
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation and presentation of the traditional music of the United States known as "old time" music, including string band, Southern Appalachian, classic early country, and bluegrass music.
Green Country Bluegrass Association
- Based in Owasso, OK. Promotes traditional bluegrass, country and gospel music in Northeast Oklahoma. Calendar of events, articles, photos, map, list of area bands and contacts.
- A large extended family of bluegrass fans, pickers and chefs from NJ, PA, NY, DE, CT, MD, RI, VA, MA and TN, who dig cooking, dancing, breaking bread, sponsoring activities, and wining and dining hungry pickers and friends at festivals, including their own.
Intermountain Acoustic Music Association
- Nonprofit group based in Salt Lake City, Utah, promoting bluegrass and other acoustic music.
International Bluegrass Music Museum - Owensboro, Kentucky
- The mission of the International Bluegrass Music Museum is to develop and maintain an environment in which people of all ages can discover the richness of bluegrass music through an exciting and educational experience.
Jackson Purchase Friends of Bluegrass
- Organization devoted to bluegrass in, Benton, KY, featuring shows at the Kentucky Opry and environs. Audio links, artist profiles, newsletter, coming events, radio and links.
Kansas Bluegrass Association
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation and promotion of Bluegrass music in central Kansas.
Larry's Grand Ole Garage & Bluegrass Music Park
- Family-oriented venue in the Nashville area which promotes bluegrass bands every other Saturday night and open jam sessions on other nights. Free admission, on-line listening, schedule, band profiles, concession information and directions. Dedicated to Larry Plemons and held in his ole garage.
The Lone Hickory Bluegrass Jam Session
- Information and protocol about the jam session held every Wednesday evening near Yadkinville, North Carolina. Directions, photos, guest book and email updates.
Minnesota Bluegrass and Old-Time Music Association
- Nonprofit, volunteer-based organization working to preserve and promote bluegrass and old-time string band music in Minnesota and the midwest. Includes event calendar, band directory and membership information.
North Georgia Bluegrass Chronicles
- Includes archives and articles on North Georgia bluegrass history, festival and band listings, and photos.
Northern Indiana Bluegrass Association
- Includes information on bluegrass jams, festivals and concerts in Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan.
SouthEastern Bluegrass Association
- Nonprofit organization based in Atlanta, GA. Has ongoing events, meetings, Newsletter, message board, venues and links.
Southwest Bluegrass Association
- Promoting bluegrass music in Arizona and southern California.
Southwest Traditional and Bluegrass Music Association
- Dedicated to bringing top quality locally, regionally and nationally known acoustic musicians to audiences in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico. Event calendar, newsletter, photo gallery and membership information.
- The Southern Wisconsin Bluegrass Music Association, Inc. is a non-profit organization that has been promoting bluegrass music in Wisconsin and the Midwest since being founded in 1983.
Yadkin Valley Bluegrass Convention
- Held annually each third Saturday night in April, this band contest and fund-raiser features local and regional bluegrass talent from northwestern North Carolina and Southwestern Virginia. Money prizes and ribbons for individual instrument, band, lead and group vocal, and youth categories. Directions, history, rules and regulations, guest book and links.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 12:35:03 UTC -