the entire directory
only in Bluegrass/Festivals
Arts: Music: Concerts and Events: Festivals
3b Music Festival
- From Fiddlers Grove, North Carolina, and annual bluegrass, blues and BBQ Festival. Line-up, vendors, stage schedule, tickets, directions, and photos.
The Acoustic Playground
- Overview of bluegrass and acoustic music festivals. Geographic listings, humor, instrument makers and links.
Appalachian and Bluegrass Festival
- Held in Ulster American Folk Park at the ancestral Mellon family homestead, Omagh, and sponsored by National Museums Northern Ireland. Headlining bands roster and biographies. Tickets, e-newsletter, prizes and links.
Appleby Bluegrass Day
- One-day festival held at the Sir John Moore Foundation in Appleby Magna, Leicestershire. Schedule, workshops, jam sessions, concerts, band links, and contact information.
Athy Bluegrass Music Association and Festival
- Ireland's longest running festival, sponsored by the Athy Bluegrass Music Association, held in Co. Kildare. Also concert listings, photo galleries, artist links and local bed and breakfast listings.
Autumn Leaves Festival
- Annual fall festival, featuring old-time bluegrass and gospel music, held in Mt. Airy, North Carolina, with contacts, schedule, map, sponsor and vendor information.
Bardstown Bluegrass Festival
- Annual two-day June festival at White Acres Campground in Bardstown, Kentucky. Links, advance tickets, schedule, phone and email contacts.
Bear on the Square Mountain Festival
- The 18th annual Bear on the Square Mountain Festival will be held in Dahlonega, GA April 26-27, 2014. The festival celebrates Southern Appalachian culture through music, art, workshops, and more!
Big Horn Mountain Festival
- Three-day Americana festival held in late June at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Buffalo, Wyoming. Band links, photos, schedule, tickets, lodging, camping, sponsors, vendors, area attractions, and email contact.
Bill Monroe's Bean Blossom
- Bluegrass, gospel, country festivals and happenings at Bean Blossom, Indiana, with event ticket prices, news flashes, history, awards, pictures, guest book, chat room, gift shop, camping and lodging information. Links to artists, festivals, clubs, associations, magazines, and the American Red Cross National Disaster Relief Fund. With a dedication "to the memory of Bill Monroe, 'The Father of Bluegrass,' and to the legacy of the style of music he left behind."
- Three-day August festival in Whitley City, Kentucky. Press releases, maps, camping information, email and phone contacts.
- Two four-day family festivals hosted by the band Blistered Fingers each June and August in Sidney, Maine, with an open stage to encourage up-and-coming bands (no band contest). Maps, directions, performance schedules, past performers, photos, mailing list, guest book, links and fan club.
Bluegrass 101 Bluegrass Festival
- Kentucky event held in late August with proceeds benefiting WHAS Crusade for children. Advance ticket sales information on site.
Bluegrass Festival Guide
- Direct links to upcoming North American festivals, organized weekly and by state and province. Artist and venue schedules, industry links, and music downloads.
Bluegrass in Paradise: Crested Butte Music Festival
- Two-day mid-July festival in Mt. Crested Butte, Colorado featuring "newgrass" and bluegrass bands from around the United States.
Bluegrass in the Park
- Free early August festival in Atlanta, Michigan, on the banks of the Thunder Bay River. Bring your own lawn chair, blanket and fishing pole. Instrument and band contests. Directions and links.
Brimstock Bluegrass Festival
- Bluegrass family festival with comedy, corn toss, dog show, and free camping. Contact information.
Central Virginia Family Bluegrass Festival
- Family oriented event held in May and August at Amelia Family Campgrounds. Swimming, fishing, playground. All types of campers and groups welcome. Site provides links and area information.
Chicago Bluegrass Band
- The Chicago Bluegrass Band delivers slamming traditional bluegrass music with a big-city wallop. The band's forte is a healthy diet of original tunes about hard-times, love, death, and home.
Clinton Bluegrass Festival
- Annual Bluegrass Music Festival held the first Saturday of August each year at the Dewitt County Museum in Clinton, Illinois information page with times, prices and featured acts, plus links to related sites.
Coastline Bluegrass Music Event
- Three-day family festival in June at Plas Uchaf Farm, near Llandudno, LL28 5PD, North Wales, U.K. Concerts, picking sessions, workshops, advance tickets, venue and contact information.
Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival
- Annual September family event located in Western Pennsylvania. Map and directions, scheduled bands, camping, links to bands and organizations.
Cornish Bluegrass Association - Home
- Cornish Bluegrass Association - Bluegrass for all
- A family camping and picking weekend, dogs allowed, held at Dales Bank Farm, Low Lane, Silsden, West Yorkshire, BD20 9JH Contact information.
Dancin' Dave's Bluegrass Festival Camping
- Business offering campsite set-ups, ready to go at various large bluegrass festivals in the US. Email address, calendar of events, resources, pictures and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival
- Three-day family festival held annually over the Labor Day weekend at the Salem County Fair Grounds in Woodstown, NJ. Ticket prices, history, photos, performers, schedule, location, campground and accommodations information.
Dumplin Valley Bluegrass Festival
- This festival is held in the Smoky mountains in Kodak, TN in September, rain or shine. Advance and gate ticket prices, e-mail contact, photos, performer links, map and directions.
Dunmore East International Bluegrass Festival
- Free bluegrass and Americana festival, sponsored by Guinness, in Dunmore East, Co. Waterford, with artists from the United States, Canada, Ireland, England and continental Europe. Family events in a holiday resort village with hotels, B&Bs and thatched cottages, with a bus service to nearby Waterford City. Poster and line-up, artist links, activities, attractions and tourist information.
EBMA European World of Bluegrass (EWOB) Festival
- The European Bluegrass Music Association (EBMA) coordinates the annual series with over one-hundred concerts and events in May and June, centering on the event in Voorthuizen, Netherlands. In English and Dutch, with news, photos, videos, sound-clips, band links, history, events, officially listing the top three winners of the annual 'European Bluegrass Band' and 'Audience Popularity' EWOB Awards.
Festival In The Pines
- Annual four-day event held the second weekend of May at Tripple Creek Music Campground in Rocky Mount VA. Traditional bands, food, electric camping, barn square dance and reunion shows. Schedule, photos, ticket ordering, mailing list and links.
Festival of the Bluegrass
- This annual June event has two stages at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY, and has four days of pickin'. Schedule, photos, advance ticket rates, weather information, camping reservation contacts, and area attractions.
- Four days of bluegrass and world music on four stages in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Floyd, VA. Workshops, food, free on-site camping, kids' activities, healing arts, biking and hiking. Site provides directions, links and contacts.
Fox Family Bluegrass Festival
- Annual August family event held in Old Forge, NY, with music, workshops, children's activities, food, crafts and camping. Site provides schedule, photographs, tickets and contact information.
Galax Leaf & String Festival
- Musicians and family activities centering on Virginia folk culture. Banjo, fiddle, guitar, mandolin, autoharp, bass and dulcimer workshops. Food, clogging and dance presentations. Festival information, events, showcase workshops, vendors, children's activities, directions and links.
Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival
- Annual May and August events in historic Gettysburg, PA. Ticket ordering, artist lineup, directions, FAQs, area attractions, vendor applications, camping and lodging information, news, mailing list, email contact and links.
Gower Bluegrass Music Festival
- Workshops, informal picks, and bands at this hree-day festival set in the heart of the Gower Peninsula.
Grey Fox Bluegrass Festival
- Held each July on the Rothvoss Farm in Ancramdale, New York, this is the Northeastern festival formerly known as Winterhawk. Photos, directions, schedules, press releases, a discussion group, on-line vendor application, contests, events, amenities, area accommodations, camping and volunteer information, FAQs, and bluegrass links.
- Annual mid-August family festival held in Wellsboro, PA at the Stony Fork Campground near the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon. List of performers, stage times, tickets, merchandise, camping, directions, vendors, volunteers, local and contact information.
Huck Finn Bluegrass Festival
- A large family festival held each June in Victorville, CA, with camping, circus, games, crafts, and contests. Online tickets, directions, band schedule, media information, links, camping and lodging.
Juniper Jam Music Festival
- A full day of folk, bluegrass, blues, and Americana, plus food, kid's activities, and art, held Labor Day weekend in Enterprise, Oregon. Schedule, tickets information, photos and news.
Kentucky to Kent UK
- A one day festival on August Bank Holiday each year at St Julians Club, Sevenoaks, Kent.
Lakes Bluegrass Festival, The
- Featuring national, regional, and local bluegrass bands providing over forty hours of entertainment during the four-day musical event in Pine River, Minnesota. Tickets, schedule, bands, photos, sponsors, volunteers, map, and contact information.
Laurel Highlands Bluegrass Festival
- Annual two-day June festival in the Laurel Highlands of western Pennsylvania. Tickets, camping, schedule, bands, directions and links.
Mayville Bluegrass Festival
- Mid-June festival on scenic Chautauqua Lake at Lakeside Park, Mayville, NY. National and regional bands, contests and workshops. Map, artist links, email and phone contacts.
- Held annually each April in Wilkesboro, North Carolina, this Americana festival offers traditional, bluegrass, folk, gospel, blues, Cajun, old-time, jazz, and Celtic music genres. Artists and schedules, pictures, ticket information, mailing list, discussion board, map, and links.
Mickey's Mountain Productions
- Three family weekend festivals in June, July and August at Mickey's mountain, Hopedale, Ohio. Band schedules, photos, camping, ticket prices, phone and email contacts.
North Wales Bluegrass Festival
- Also known as the International Bluegrass Music and Dance Festival, this is an annual event taking place the first weekend in July, featuring traditional bluegrass, old-time music, dance, and workshops. News, slide show, maps, camping, tourist links and advance ticket sales on-line. Phone, guest list and e-mail contacts. All information is in English and Welsh.
Northeastern Pennsylvania Bluegrass Festival
- The NEPA Festival is a three-day family hoedown at the Lazy Brook Park in Northeastern Pennsylvania, with traditional and contemporary bluegrass acts, all-night jamming at Danny Stewart's Jam Tent, food, family activities and nature walks. Sun, shade, totem poles, camping, vendors and children's activities. Advance tickets, directions, links, hotels and campgrounds.
Northern Neck Bluegrass Festival
- A bluegrass and family attraction in the scenic Northern Neck area of Virginia. Offers camping, fishing, swimming, bicycling, hayrides and picking. History, calendar, directions, band schedule, ticket prices, accommodations, rates, package deals, area attractions, feedback and links.
Ogden Friends of Acoustic Music
- OFOAM hosts annual Ogden Bluegrass & Acoustic Music Festival at beautiful Fort Buenaventura, Ogden, UT, the first weekend in June. On-site camping with lots of activities for the kids. Easy access from 1-15, 1 mile from downtown Ogden.
Oklahoma International Bluegrass Festival
- An annual event held each October within walking distance of Guthrie, with camping and RV hook-ups. Artist roster, schedule, ticket, advance ticket and volunteer information, photos, accommodations, maps, discussion page, guest book, mailing list and links.
Old Blue Memorial Day Bluegrass Festival
- A three-day traditional festival held outdoors and indoors in Grand Junction, CO. Jams, workshops, Sunday Gospel, children's program, and emerging artists' showcase. Camping, RVs, special hotel rates, advance ticket discounts, and half-price admission for teens with parents. Children under 12 free. Mail, email, toll-free phone orders and information.
Orwell Bluegrass Festival
- British festival in Ipswich, Suffolk. Line-up, photos, band biographies, news, flier download, ticket and contact information.
Osborne Brothers Festival
- Annual August event in Hyden, Kentucky, featuring gospel and traditional music. Schedule of performances, ticket prices, photos, lodging and camping information, map and directions.
Ossipee Valley Bluegrass Festival
- Annual Maine event in late July. New England Flatpicking and Banjo Championships, several stages, plus an open stage, dance tent, workshops, prizes, vendors, camping and RV hook-ups. FAQs, advance ticket sales, prices, photos, band biographies, contests, contacts, schedule, directions and links.
Otis Mountain Music Festival
- Annual bluegrass and Americana festival in Elizabethtown, NY, in the Adirondacks. History, press release, photo gallery, directions, store, vendors, sponsors and contact information.
Outrageous Universe Revival Festival
- Annual music festival at the Kevin Cole Farm, Sherman, NY with camping, roots music, bonfires, drum circles, hiking for all ages. Tickets, schedule of performances, directions and contact information.
Parkfield Bluegrass Festival
- Held in Parkfield, California, with camping, kids' programs, and workshops. Includes lineup, ticket sales, and general information.
Pemi Valley Bluegrass Festival
- Family-oriented festival held at the Sugar Shack Campground in Thornton NH. Bluegrass Music in the White Mountains along the Pemigewasset River of New Hampshire. Performers, schedule, tickets, camping, reservations, kid's activities, attractions, lodging, directions, links, email and contact information.
Pickathon Music Festival
- An outdoor weekend festival that showcases a national mix of Roots musical styles. Advance ticket sales, festival rules and services, camping and lodging information, directions and email contact.
Pickin' in the Pines Bluegrass Festival
- Acoustic music festival held in Flagstaff, Arizona, in September. Concerts, workshops, contests, contradancing, and children's activities.
- Home page for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Rocky Mountain Bluegrass Festival (RockyGrass), Rocky Mountain Folks Festival, and Song School (a songwriters' summit), all in Colorado. Music downloads of favorite Telluride artists, tickets, CDs and online merchandise.
Poppy Mountain Presents IIIrd Tyme Out Bluegrass Festival
- This September family festival in Morehead, Kentucky offers showcases and main stage acts, with free admission for children 12 and under. Activities include fishing, hiking, horseback trail-riding, sightseeing and jamming. Discussion group, mailing list (with free raffle entry), prizes, showcase information, photos, FAQs, volunteer forms, directions, camping and vendor information, and links.
PreddyFest Bluegrass Festival
- Held in August on the Tar River in Franklin County, North Carolina, this festival offers both shade, space and plenty of picking, and is one of bluegrass's newest family-style gatherings. Email address, photos, guidelines, schedule, directions, ticket and camping information.
- Commemorating the life and music of banjo legend Don Reno, this annual festival, hosted by the Reno Brothers, is held indoors at the historic Center Theater in Hartsville, South Carolina, with performances, instrument workshops, outdoor parking-lot picking, showcase and special events around town. Ticket and limited RV reservations, maps, parking, lodging and discount information.
RiverCity Bluegrass Festival
- Two solid days of bluegrass and acoustic Americana in January 2005 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon. Hotel and ticket reservations, jamming, schedule, band links.
Silver Strings Bluegrass Festival
- Held in early June at State Fair Park in Lincoln, NE, this event has a covered festival stage, full-service campground, tent sites and a free shuttle. Band schedule, artist profiles, weather, directions, ticket prices, telephone and email contacts.
- History of the bluegrass festival, once called the largest of its kind in history.
Strawberry Music Festivals
- Two eclectic bluegrass festivals take place over the Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends at Camp Mather, Yosemite, CA, offering family activities including musical performances, story-telling, arts and crafts, and jamming. No pets, ground or charcoal fires. Announcements, ticket information, maps, weather forecasts, lineups, set lists, message board and feedback.
Strawberry Park Annual Bluegrass Festival
- Four-day family festival held the last weekend of May in Preston, CT. Outdoor amphitheater, jamming, recreational and athletic facilities for all ages, including swimming pool and sauna. Camping, RV storage, services and on-site deliveries. Advance ticket sales, rates and reservations, maps, band links, FAQs, information by email and toll-free number.
Surrey Mini Bluegrass Festival
- Early August festival at the Mickleham Village Hall, Dell Close, Mickleham, Dorking, Surrey. Camp sites, accommodation, festival description, photo gallery, email and phone contacts.
Telluride Tom's Home Page
- Telluride Tom has some of his personal recordings (on sound files) and photos.
Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival
- Held annually on Labor Day weekend in Brunswick, Maine, overlooking Thomas Bay, this long-running festival offers a band competition (cash prize), a huge roster of bands, non-stop jamming, crafts and artist workshops, vendors, camping, and free parking for day trippers. Ticket ordering and camping information, band contest applications, directions, weather information and rules.
Tom's Festival Listings
- Dates and locations of bluegrass festivals in the United States.
Topanga Banjo Fiddle Contest & Folk Festival
- Held annually since 1961 in southern California, this old-time and bluegrass May event at the Paramount Ranch features four stages with over 100 contestants, professional bands, folk dancing and singing, jamming, folk arts booths, National Parks exhibits and children's crafts. Schedule, band bios, photos, vendor and volunteer information, FAQ, telephone hotline and email contacts.
Walnut Valley Festival
- "Winfield" is held each September in Kansas and is famous for its picking and fiddling contests and champions, with contestants from all over the world vying for top honors. Four official (performance) and two unofficial (walk-on and jamming) stages. Schedule, media information, rules, contest rules, maps, archives, camping, vendor and special event information, plus linking options.
Watermelon Park Fest
- An annual three-day Americana music festival on the banks of the Shenandoah River. Provides ticket, camping, vendor, sponsor and entertainment information.
The Wharf Bluegrass Weejebd
- Early May festival at Stoke Prior Sports and Country Club, Westonhall Road, Stoke Prior, near Bromsgrove. Past events, galleries, facilities, photos, links and contact information.
Wintergrass Bluegrass Festival
- Held indoors in Bellevue, WA, this mid-February event has diverse headlining acts, stages, workshops, dances, kids' activities, open mics and jamming. Ticket information, contact, travel, hotel, vendor information, and surprises.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 14, 2015 at 18:01:50 UTC -