become an editor
the entire directory
only in Stations/College
Arts: Radio: Formats: College and Educational
Arts: Radio: Formats: Community Radio
Arts: Radio: Formats: Public Radio
CalArts School of Music
- Find out about the college and upcoming events, visit student and faculty homepages, and listen to a streaming classical, jazz and experimental broadcast of selections by students, faculty and alumni.
- College radio station in London broadcasting a variety of music and shows. See site for weekly schedule.
KCOU 88.1 FM
- College radio station at the University of Missouri-Columbia, playing many styles of music plus local news and sports.
KFJC 89.7 FM
- College radio from the San Francisco Bay Area with a diverse schedule of shows and specializing in obscure and recent music.
- Independent college radio station from the campus of UC San Diego. Also with local event and venue information.
- Live online stream from the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Featuring music and talk programs of all varieties.
KUCI 88.9 FM
- College and community station at UC Irvine in California offering a wide variety of music and talk radio.
- Internet station located at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia.
UMFM Campus Radio 101.5 FM
- College radio station from the University of Manitoba, broadcasting a wide range of shows from jazz to metal. See site for show descriptions and schedule.
WARC 90.3 FM Allegheny College
- Student run radio station playing Rhythm and Blues, Hip-hop, Industrial, Goth, World, Urban and Rock.
- Community radio station at Goddard College in Plainfield, Vermont. Shows include trance, international and folk music, sports, news and others. See site for airtimes.
- Freeform college radio station serving Tufts University and the Medford, Massachusetts area.
- Milwaukee School of Engineering free-format radio station broadcasting in streaming MP3 and Windows Media.
WRCT Pittsburgh 88.3 FM
- Free-format college radio station serving Carnegie Mellon and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Radio station at Georgia Institute of Technology, in Atlanta, GA. Featuring 6 distinct formats and over 40 specialty shows.
WVFS 89.7 FM
- A volunteer-run radio station at Florida State University in Tallahassee. Offering diverse programming 24 hours a day - see site for show schedule.
- College radio station at University of Miami playing alternative music and covering local sports events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2014 at 19:15:49 UTC -