become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Libraries
Arts: Music: Resources: Information Centers
Arts: Performing Arts: Reference: Libraries
This category in other languages:
Anne Potter Wilson Music Library
- Housed in the Blair School of Music at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, offering thousands of scores, books on historical musical periods, reference materials, periodicals, and recordings.
Archives of African American Music and Culture
- Special collection of the Indiana University library in Bloomington provides access to oral histories, photographs, musical and print manuscripts, audio and video recordings, and educational broadcast programs.
Arthur Friedheim Library
- Serving the faculty and students of the Peabody Conservatory of Music, the Peabody Preparatory Division and all other divisions of The Johns Hopkins University.
- The main research and copyright deposit library of the University of Oxford.
Center for Popular Music
- An archive and research center for the study of American popular music from the pre-revolutionary era to the present, at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro.
Cleveland Institute of Music Library
- Includes hours, services, map, and an overview of the collections.
Cornell University Music Library
- Includes a collection of printed music, sound/visual recordings and writings consisting primarily of Western music and dance. It does include a representative body of non-Western, folk and popular musics.
Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library
- Harvard University's principal resource for music books, scores, sound recordings, and videos. It also serves the international community as a research facility for musical scholarship.
The Gabe M. Wiener Music and Arts Library
- Located at Columbia University in New York City. Guide to the collections.
Indiana University: William & Gayle Cook Music Library
- Large academic music library offers online access to various collections, as well as links to musical performers, research topics, and commercial entities.
International Association of Music Libraries, Archives and Documentation Centres
- Currently has about 2,000 individual and institutional members in some 45 countries, comprising major music collections, librarians, archivists and documentation specialists, musicologists, publishers and dealers.
Lewis Music Library
- Located at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge. Includes hours, location and map, services, an overview of the collections, web resources organized by subject, a help section, research material, policies, news and FAQ.
Stanford Music Library
- Located in the Braun Music Center at Stanford University in California. Includes collections, resources, services, facilities and general information.
UC Berkeley Music Library
- Features a large collection of music manuscripts and archival materials. Includes links to indexes, databases and music journals. Reference services are available.
University of North Texas Music Library
- Emphasizing jazz big band education, with staff and contact information, policies, and information on collections.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2012 at 18:52:30 UTC -