become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnomusicology/Ethnomusicologists
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Musicology: Ethnomusicology: Ethnomusicologists
Leeuw, Ton de
- Wesleyan ethnomusicology student who specializes in the musics of Trinidad and Tobago. Includes resources on parang music.
- Information on courses taught, both at UMBC and in online courses.
- Columbia University ethnomusicologist, who has written on Kurdish music. Includes CV and list of publications.
- Information on Mande music of West Africa, and links to hundreds of online ethnomusicology resources.
Franklin, John Curtis
- Music archeologist who works with the International Study Group on Music Archaeology. Includes articles and links to online resources.
- Listing of publications and lectures by this independent ethnomusicologist.
- Specialist in music of the Arabian Peninsula. Includes photos and sound clips.
- Biography and a list of publications of this ethnomusicologist who specializes in Chinese music.
- Professor of Ethnomusicology at Oberlin (USA) whose research interests include Mandinka drumming from West Africa and Javanese gamelan.
Steel, David Warren
- Professor of music and southern culture at the University of Mississippi. Includes links to singing related sites, abstracts of published books, and book reviews.
Tran Van Khe
- Curriculum vitae, biography and a list of publications of this renowned Ethnomusicologist.
- Dennis Waring, Ph.D., Ethnomusicologist gives educational workshops in world music. Information on teaching programs, performances, and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:24:05 PM EST -