become an editor
the entire directory
only in Movies/Composers
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: Contemporary
Arts: Music: Songwriting: Songwriters
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Music: Composers and Arrangers
Games: Video Games: Music: Composers
This category in other languages:
- Film and television composer based in Hollywood. Credits include numerous blockbuster trailers, The April Fool, and Happy Days. Biography, filmography, audio samples, and contact information.
- Official site with biography, filmography, discography and press articles. Credits include Hackers, Cousin Bette, and Photographing Fairies.
- Film and new media composer. Credits include Ali, Any Given Sunday, and Finding Forrester. News items, credits, reviews, online store, and MP3 samples for download.
- Short film and media composer based in Seville, Spain. Biography, filmography, discography, audio clips, current projects, contact information, and links.
- Film and television composer and songwriter based in Los Angeles. Credits include American Pie: The Naked Mile, CSI: Miami, and See You in September. Biography, filmography, photographs, music samples, and contact details.
Castor, Jann C.
- Award-winning songwriter and composer for film, television, and theater. Credits include K-9 The Widowmaker, Asylum Days, and Red Express. Biography, filmography, discography, awards, poetry, music clips, and contact information.
- Film and television composer of symphonic music based in Los Angeles. Credits include Family Matters, Zen Noir, and Monsoon Wife. Biography, filmography, photographs, music samples, and links.
- Film music composer, orchestrator, conductor and copyist living in London, UK. Biography, credits, audio samples, and contact information.
- Canadian film composer with credits including Little Miss Sunshine, The Time Traveler's Wife, and 8mm. Biography, filmography, sheet music for purchase, and interviews.
- Composer and musician whose credits include Prince of Swine and Große Freiheit. Biography, audio and video clips, awards, credits, discography, and contact information.
- Greek film, television, and theater composer based in New York. Biography, filmography, current projects, photographs, contact information, and links.
- Biography, filmography, contact information, and links.
- Los Angeles-based composer and orchestrator for film and television. Credits include December Boys, Lost Things, and 15 Amore. Filmography, news, showreel, and contact information.
- Composer for television and film. Short biography, credits, MP3 sound samples, and links.
- British composer whose credits include La Vie en Rose, Middlemarch, and Porterhouse Blue. Biography, filmography, concert credits, discography, press reviews, music samples in MP3 format, photographs, weblog, and contact information.
- Award-winning film and television composer, producer and songwriter based in Los Angeles. Credits include Bollywood and Vine, Nash Bridges, and A Night at Sophie's. Biography, filmography, audio samples, contact information, and links.
- England-born pianist, orchestator, and composer for film and television based in Montreal, Canada. Credits include Frankenstein (2004), Mambo Italiano, and Danielle Steel's Vanished. Biography, credits, audio samples, upcoming projects, and contact information.
Kaczmarek, Jan A.P.
- Award-winning Polish composer whose credits include Unfaithful, A Soldier's Girl, and Finding Neverland. Biography, detailed list of works, article scans, photographs, multimedia, sheet music, news, and links.
- Connecticut-based composer of film and television scores. Credits include The American Experience, Bluegrass Basketball, and The Night Flier. Biography, discography, filmography, reviews, photographs, and links.
- Award-winning composer whose most notable credit is for the remastered Metropolis score. Biography, news, music clips, film trailers, mailing list, and weblog.
- New York-based composer for film and theater music. Biography, credits, MP3 audio samples by genre, and links.
- Film composer and musician based in New York. Credits include Year of the Dragon, The Stepford Wives, and The Sicilian. Biography, filmography, weblog, events, awards and nominations, MP3 music clips, photographs, forum, contact information, and links.
- Credits include The Fast and the Furious, Spartacus, and Shanghai Red. Biographical information, sound clips, filmography, photographs, and news.
- Freelance composer for documentaries, television advertisements, and short films. Biography, credits, projects, news, music samples, and links.
- Credits include Smallville, Chicago Overcoat, and The Maltese Murder Mystery. Biography, credits, showreel, weblog, photographs, and links.
- Credits include "The Usual Suspects" and several other Bryan Singer films. Projects, biography and news.
Ramos, Ariel J.
- Television, commercial, and independent film composer whose credits include Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Pushing Daisies, and BulletFighter. Includes filmography, music samples, and video clips.
- Assorted original movie music created with synthesizers. Includes biography, filmography, MP3 files, CD covers, and press links.
- Credits include the Ellen Show, Deadwood, and True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet. Biography, filmography, sample MP3 audio, contact information, and links.
- Film and television composer who frequently collaborates with UNKLE. Weblog features biography, sound samples, contact information, and press links.
- British composer whose credits include Awake, House of Saddam, and The Damned United. Biography, filmography, showreel, and contact information.
- Official site of the film composer, with streaming music examples, news, contact details, tips and advice and film score reviews.
- Award-winning Finnish composer based in Los Angeles. Biography, filmography, showreel, and contact information.
- Composer based in Hollywood. Credits include Thirteen Conversations about One Thing, Hollywood Homicide, and Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Biography, filmography, film clips, audio samples, press clippings, and contact information.
- Los Angeles-based composer originally from Cannes. Biography and résumé, filmography, news, photographs, music clips, contact information, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 30, 2012 at 14:05:05 UTC -