the entire directory
only in Marching_Bands/College
Arts: Music: Marching: Colorguard: College
Arts: Music: Marching: Percussion: Drumlines: College
The 5th Quarter
- Showcases the talents of marching bands at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU's). Includes sound files, and discussion boards.
- Golden Wave Marching Band, features news, calendar, audition request form, staff, history and alumni band information.
- The Screaming Eagles Marching Band, under the direction of David P. Healey. Describes parade and halftime activities and lists current performance schedule.
Boston University Bands
- Director Aaron Goldberg. Staff profiles, history, policies, band camp info, calendar. Links to Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma chapters.
Brown University Band
- Members and alumni, band roster, pictures, schedule of events, shows, songs and visiting band information.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Mustang Band
- The Pride of the Pacific, under the direction of David Rackely, include rehearsal schedule and online interest form to receive information about band camp and the upcoming season.
Clemson University Bands
- The Tiger Band, under the direction of Dr. Mark Hosler, offers picture gallery, sound files and calendar of events.
- Big Red Marching Band. Contains photographs, traditions, history, alumni, membership details, and news items
Dartmouth College Marching Band
- Under the direction of Max Culpepper, is the oldest band in the Ivy League, includes schedule of events, sound files and information on how to join the band.
Delaware State University
- The Approaching Storm, under the direction of Mr. Randolph J. Johnson, offers band membership form, picture gallery and band roster.
Duke University Marching & Pep Band
- Affectionately known as DUMB, includes roster, history, sound files, picture gallery and schedule of appearances.
East Carolina University Marching Pirates
- The Marching Pirates, under the direction of Dr. Christopher Knighten, includes schedule, repertoire, and information about joining the band.
Eastern Michigan University Bands
- The Pride of the Peninsula, under the direction of Scott Boerma. Features membership and scholarship details, includes schedule and news about alumni, Tau Beta Sigma and Kappa Kappa Psi chapters.
- The Fire of the Carolinas, under the direction of Tony Sawyer, includes staff member profiles, schedule, image gallery and audio and video files.
Florida State University
- The Marching Chiefs, under the direction of Dr. Patrick Dunnigan, offers music and video files, audition details, current events, and band history.
Fresno State University
- The Bulldog Marching Band, under the direction of Dr.Gary Gilroy, includes sound files, current events, and image gallery.
Harvard University Band
- As the ever present and never failing supporters of Harvard athletics, the Harvard University Band has filled the stands and the gridiron of Soldiers Field with mayhem, music and wit since 1919.
Honda Battle of the Bands
- National tour and invitational showcase featuring America's historically black college and university marching bands. Lists participating schools and includes schedule, ticket information, online poll, video excerpts and image galleries.
The Human Juke Box
- Unofficial Southern University site featuring image galleries and audio clips from 1994 to 2002.
- The Marching Hundred, under the direction of David C. Woodley, includes staff profiles, history, recordings, show database, and membership information.
Iowa State University Cyclone Football "Varsity" Marching Band
- Under the direction of Matthew Smith, includes staff profiles, membership information, FAQ, image galleries, and audio and video files.
Jacksonville State University Marching Southerners
- Under the direction of Kenneth G. Bodiford, featuring information about the horn- and drumlines, colorguard and Marching Ballerinas. Lists staff and includes news, photos, audio files, video and forum.
James Madison University Marching Royal Dukes
- Nicknamed Virginia's Finest, under the direction of Pat Rooney, includes membership information, band camp details, performance schedule, image galleries and audio and video files. Features annually hosted high school Parade of Champions.
The Liberty University Marching Band
- Brass, woodwind and percussion instrumentalists accompanied by a full colorguard.
Louisiana Tech Band
- The Band of Pride, under the direction of Jim Robken, lists faculty, leadership team, roster, schedules and includes syllabus.
Marching Illini, University of Illinois Bands
- Information on audition requirements, history of the group as well as schedules.
Marquette University Bands
- Details information about the symphonic, pep and jazz bands. Features events, alumni, and historical information as well as music clips.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Marching Band (MIT)
- Volunteer-run organization performing at football and hockey games. Includes history, schedule, image files and lyrics to fight song "We Are The Engineers".
- Under the direction of David Boggs, includes group photo and information about auditions and scholarships for instrumentalists and color guard members.
Miami University Marching Band
- Under the direction of David Shaffer, provides details about auditions, band camp, history and staff. Includes image, audio and video files and links to student message board and fraternal organizations.
Michigan State University
- The Spartan Marching Band, under the direction of John T. Madden. Includes a brief history, information on auditions, staff member profiles, image galleries, audio and video files and interactive games for kids.
Midwestern State University Band
- Information about activities, events and courses.
Missouri S&T Miner Marching Band
- Provides general information about band camp, course enrollment, instrumentalists and auxiliary unit membership, and fraternal organizations.
Morgan State University Marching Band
- Baltimore, Maryland based band; under the direction of Melvin N. Miles. News, staff information, sound clips, calendar, and links.
Morris Brown College Marching Wolverines
- Under the Direction of Eddie Ellis, includes image galleries featuring the Bubblin Brown Sugar dance line and highlights from the Honda Battle of the Bands.
North Dakota State University Gold Star Band
- Includes band history, image galleries and video files. Formation plans and audition sheet music.
Northern Illinois University Huskie Marching Band
- The Pride of the Midwest, under the direction of Lawrence Stoffel, features staff profiles, history, audio files and appearance schedule.
Northwestern University Marching Band (NUMB)
- The Wildcat Marching Band under the direction of Mallory Thompson, features news, history, staff profiles, recruitment details, and roster. Includes image galleries and audio files.
Oberlin College Marching Band
- The Marching Band of Borg, a student-run organization, features history, lists current members and includes image galleries and fight song lyrics.
The Ohio State University Marching Band
- Pride of the Buckeyes, under the direction of Jon R. Woods, features history, traditions, and staff profiles. Includes registration for tryouts, performance schedule, and sales and downloads of recordings.
Ohio University Marching 110
- Under the direction of Richard Suk, details history and performance highlights. Includes image gallery, audio and video files, and alumni information.
Oregon State University Marching Band
- Under the direction of Brad Townsend, details staff, schedule, scholarships, members' handbook and includes audio and video files.
The Pennsylvania State University Marching Blue Band
- Located in State College, under the direction of Dr. Richard Bundy. History, traditions, sections, staff information, school songs, schedule, and audition details.
The Princeton University Band
- A student-run scramble-style group nicknamed the PUB. Includes history, forty years of satiric halftime and pregame scripts, membership information, alumni news, and image and audio files.
Rice University Marching Owl Band
- Nicknamed "The MOB," under the direction of Chuck Throckmorton, fields non-traditional productions and instruments including violins, electric/bass guitars, and keyboards. Includes humorous FAQ, audio files, and membership information.
Riverside Community College Bands
- The Marching Tigers, under the direction of Gary Locke, details information about registration, past and current performances, and winter season percussion and colorguard programs.
Rutgers University Marching Scarlet Knights
- The Pride of New Jersey, under the direction of Timothy Smith, describes history, traditions, membership information, and band camp overview. Includes schedule, image galleries and audio and video files.
Southern Methodist University Mustang Band
- Details history and traditions, and includes FAQs, membership application, staff profiles, audio files, and activities of their official fund raising organization, the Diamond M Club.
Stanford University Band
- The Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band (LSJUMB)is known for its scatter-style performances of non-traditional scripts. Features humorous details organized according to the seven deadly sins.
Stephen F. Austin State University Band
- The Marching Lumberjacks, under the direction of David Campo, perform in both traditional and drum corps styles. Includes audition information for winds, drum line, color guard and Twirl-O-Jacks and features image galleries and Alumni Band activities.
Texas A&M University Band
- Aggie information, members, photos, and stories. Downloadable songs and CDs are available.
Texas Tech University
- The Goin' Band from Raiderland, under the direction of Christopher Anderson. Includes calendar, FAQs, band-related links, section leaders and staff, history (including Famous Firsts) and traditions, CDs and videos for sale, historical RealAudio files and photographs.
Troy University Bands
- The Sound of the South, under the direction of Ralph Ford, provides details on auditions, scholarships, band camp, and history. Includes appearance schedules, sample sound files and Southeastern United States Band Clinic and Honor Band information.
The UCLA Bruin Marching Band:
- The Solid Gold Sound, under the direction of Gordon Henderson, features audition requirements, history and media appearances, image galleries and alumni information.
University of Alabama Million Dollar Band
- Under the direction of Ken Ozzello, provides details about staff members, history, auditions, scholarships, band camp and auxiliary units. Includes image galleries and video files.
University of California at Berkeley Band
- The University of California Marching Band is one of the oldest college marching bands on the West Coast with over 100 years of tradition
The University of Cincinnati Bearcat Bands
- Provides details about history and traditions and includes membership application, discussion board, sound files, and recordings for purchase. Lists activities of the alumni band, Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma chapters.
University of Colorado Golden Buffalo Marching Band
- Under the direction of Matthew J. Roeder, features information for prospective members, schedule, section pages, and audio files.
University of Connecticut Marching Band
- Under the direction of David Mills, features news, history, schedule, membership details and application. Includes image galleries and recording for purchase.
University of Florida Bands
- Information on all bands at the University of Florida, including concert bands and the Fightin' Gator Marching Band. Includes performance dates, audition information, and the Florida Summer Music camps.
University of Georgia Redcoat Band
- Details information for prospective, current and alumni members. Features history, schedule, image galleries, sound clips, fraternal organizations and merchandise for purchase.
University of Hawaii Rainbow Marching Band
- Featuring pictures and live symphonic recordings. Also information on the different bands and directors.
University of Houston
- The Spirit of Houston under the direction of David Bertman, includes history, schedule, photo galleries, and membership, band camp and staff information.
University of Maine Marching Band
- The Pride of Maine Black Bear Marching Band under the direction of Christopher G. White. Includes membership and alumni band information, school song lyrics, photos, music clips, and links to fraternity and sorority details.
University of Maryland Marching Band
- 250-member "Mighty Sound of Maryland" Marching Band.
University of Massachusetts Marching Band
- The Power and Class of New England, the Minuteman Marching Band is one of the finest collegiate marching bands in the East.
University of Michigan Marching Band
- Members and staff section. Also merchandise, season calendar and history information.
University of Minnesota Marching Band
- The Pride of Minnesota, details history and traditions, and features membership information, news, schedule, school song lyrics, image galleries and video clips.
University of Nebraska
- The Cornhusker Marching Band, under the direction of Dr. Carolyn Barber. Ensemble information, auditions, schedule, photos, and links.
The University of Notre Dame Band
- Official site of the band of the Fighting Irish, under the direction of Ken Dye. Includes history, traditions, requirements, audio and image files, information on performances, membership, and merchandise.
University of Pittsburgh Varsity Marching Band
- Photo gallery, MP3 music, history, and information about joining the band, which performs at all Pitt Panthers football games.
University of South Florida Herd of Thunder
- Under the direction of Michael C. Robinson. Lists staff and features history, news, calendar, photo galleries and information about show and pep bands, drumline, and colorguard.
University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
- The Spirit of Troy, under the direction of Arthur C. Bartner, details history, television and recording performances, and world tours. Includes image, audio and video files, and information for alumni, current and future members.
University of Texas Longhorn Band
- The Showband of the Southwest under the direction of Robert Carnochan, features audition information, news, schedule, history, pictures, video, and audio clips.
University of Virginia Pep Band
- Information on pep marching, schedules, officers, sections, news and show scripts. Also offers CD for sale.
University of Washington Husky Marching Band
- A 240-member ensemble utilizing the traditional chair-step and toe-point style of marching, under the direction of Brad McDavid. Includes history, traditions, recruitment details, password-required members' area, and media gallery.
University of Wisconsin Badger Band
- Details history and traditions and includes staff profiles, awards, image galleries, schedule, and school song lyrics with audio files. Includes membership application and online purchasing of recordings and accessories.
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Warhawk Marching Band
- Nicknamed Wisconsin's Finest, under the direction of Glenn C. Hayes. Features membership information, schedule, history, staff profiles, photos, video clips and sound files.
Vanderbilt University Band
- Provides information about the Spirit of Gold Marching Band and other school wind ensembles. Includes application, fraternal organization links, drum line parts and details about the Vanderbilt Marching Invitational Competition.
Villanova University Band
- A scramble-style organization which accept all student members regardless of musical ability. Lists staff and includes information for prospective members.
Virginia Tech University Marching Band
- The Marching Virginians, under the direction of Dave Kee, features information about band camp, history, current activities and includes schedule, image galleries, and member handbook.
Western Carolina University Marching Band
- The Pride of the Mountains, director John T. West. Staff profiles, calendar, clinic info, member handbook, FAQ.
Western Illinois University Marching Leathernecks
- Under the direction of Mike Fansler. Details history, schedule, and includes member handbook, image galleries, sound files, and information about the Wranglers dance troop and MB Classic competition.
Western Michigan University Bronco Marching Band
- The Sound of Western, under the direction of Robert Spradling and David Montgomery, includes news, schedules, members-only area, image galleries and audio clips.
Williams College Mucho Macho Moocow Marching Band
- Humorous "military precision scatter marching band" fielding classic and non-traditional instruments such as kazoos and violins. Includes history, show scripts, cheers, photo galleries, audio and video files.
WSU Cougar Marching Band Homepage
- A select group of more than 190 musicians who perform at all home football games.
Yale University Precision Marching Band
- Features information on members, leaders, schedule, music and photos.
Usenet rec.arts.marching.band.college -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2015 at 2:15:02 UTC -