become an editor
the entire directory
only in Drum_and_Bugle_Corps/Junior_Corps
Drum and Bugle Corps
Kids and Teens: Arts: Music: Musicians: Drum and Bugle Corps: Junior Corps
- Division II corps located in Menasha, Wisconsin, provides membership details, contacts, multimedia presentations, and a staff directory.
- Corps fields three divisions. Presents audition information, forums, links, multimedia, merchandise and schedules. Based in Concord, California, USA.
- Offers multimedia files, membership information, and a schedule. [Denver, Colorado]
The Blue Saints
- Corps located in Ontario, Canada accepts young musicians ten to twenty one. No auditions or experience is required. Presents forums, events, links, corps history, alumni page, and member information.
- Division I corps from La Crosse, Wisconsin, provides membership information, news, staff list, forums, and email newsletter
- Read about the Bluecoats' performances, camps, auditions, alumni and history. Meet the corps on the forums or contact the director.
- Massachusetts organization presents news, history, forums, a photo album, and membership e-mail list for this division one corps.
- Learn about this division one drum corps which presents news, membership information, forums, links, multimedia, and contact details.
- View photos and listen to audio clips of this all boys Illinois drum corps. Includes news, a message board, and an alumni database. Learn how to become a member.
The Colts Online
- Division I corps from Dubuque, Iowa.
Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps
- Division one corps based in San Antonio, Texas. Features schedules, membership information, links, multimedia and contact details.
- Division II corps located in Berlin, New Jersey shares membership info, contact details, multimedia presentations of performances, schedule, and staff profiles.
Lake Erie Regiment
- Division II corps provides member and alumni information, photos, news, schedule, scores, and contact details.
- An all boys corps based in Madison, Wisc., presents its history, photos and sound clips, along with details about competitions. Learn how to join.
- Learn about this division three corps which presents member information, staff profiles, schedules, and contact details.
Pacific Crest Youth Arts Organization
- Division II corps located in Diamond Bar, California offers schedule of performances and rehearsals, corps news, member and alumni information, and an audition FAQ.
- Division I corps from Rockford, IL. The group is known for its performances of classical music.
- Homepage for this drum corps based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, offers news, message boards, membership information, and history of the corps.
Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps
- Division II/III corps from Wayne, New Jersey. Includes membership information, schedules and multimedia.
- Discover this California based division one corps which provides membership information, tour and rehearsal schedules, guestbook, sound clips, forums, links, and contact details.
Santa Clara Vanguard
- Group in Santa Clara, California, offers show schedules for its A Corps and its Cadet Corps. Find forums and an alumni directory.
- Official site offers audio files, news, photos, membership details, forums, the history of the corps, and a schedule.
- Division two corps located in New Hampshire. Offers corps information, calendar, membership, contact details, and message boards.
Spirit of Jacksonville State
- From Jacksonville, Alabama. Includes tour schedule, audition information, and previous season multimedia.
Usenet rec.arts.marching.drumcorps -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 18:35:06 UTC -