become an editor
the entire directory
only in Drum_and_Bugle_Corps/Junior_Corps
Drum and Bugle Corps
Open Directory - Arts: Music: Marching: Drum and Bugle Corps: Junior Corps
Kids and Teens: Arts: Music: Musicians: Drum and Bugle Corps: Junior Corps
- Division II corps located in New London, Connecticut, provides rehearsal and tour schedule, photos, staff directory, and forums. Register for the corps camp.
- Division II corps located in Menasha, Wisconsin, provides membership details, contacts, multimedia presentations, and a staff directory.
- Corps fields three divisions. Presents audition information, forums, links, multimedia, merchandise and schedules. Based in Concord, California, USA.
- Offers multimedia files, membership information, and a schedule. [Denver, Colorado]
The Blue Saints
- Corps located in Ontario, Canada accepts young musicians ten to twenty one. No auditions or experience is required. Presents forums, events, links, corps history, alumni page, and member information.
- Division I corps from La Crosse, Wisconsin, provides membership information, news, staff list, forums, and email newsletter
- Read about the Bluecoats' performances, camps, auditions, alumni and history. Meet the corps on the forums or contact the director.
- Massachusetts organization presents news, history, forums, a photo album, and membership e-mail list for this division one corps.
- Bergen County, NJ. Founded in 1934 and a multiple DCI and National champion, previously known as "Holy Name Cadets", "Garfield Cadets", and "Cadets of Bergen County". Includes profile with video history, news, events calendar, staff list and information on the alumni association.
- Learn about this division one drum corps which presents news, membership information, forums, links, multimedia, and contact details.
- View photos and listen to audio clips of this all boys Illinois drum corps. Includes news, a message board, and an alumni database. Learn how to become a member.
The Colts Online
- Division I corps from Dubuque, Iowa.
Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps
- Division one corps based in San Antonio, Texas. Features schedules, membership information, links, multimedia and contact details.
East Coast Jazz
- Learn about this division two corps. News, membership information, calendar, history, staff list, photos, and links.
- Drum and bugle corps based in northwestern Ohio offers news, membership information and a schedule.
- Division II corps located in Berlin, New Jersey shares membership info, contact details, multimedia presentations of performances, schedule, and staff profiles.
Lake Erie Regiment
- Division II corps provides member and alumni information, photos, news, schedule, scores, and contact details.
- An all boys corps based in Madison, Wisc., presents its history, photos and sound clips, along with details about competitions. Learn how to join.
- Learn about this division three corps which presents member information, staff profiles, schedules, and contact details.
Pacific Crest Youth Arts Organization
- Division II corps located in Diamond Bar, California offers schedule of performances and rehearsals, corps news, member and alumni information, and an audition FAQ.
- Division I corps from Rockford, IL. The group is known for its performances of classical music.
Phoenix Youth Organization
- Division three corps from Brick, New Jersey. Includes membership information, upcoming events, guestbook, and contact details.
- Homepage for this drum corps based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, offers news, message boards, membership information, and history of the corps.
Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps
- Division II/III corps from Wayne, New Jersey. Includes membership information, schedules and multimedia.
- Division two corps located in San Antonio, Texas, offers message boards, links, multimedia, tour and rehearsal calendar, membership information, and contact details.
- Discover this California based division one corps which provides membership information, tour and rehearsal schedules, guestbook, sound clips, forums, links, and contact details.
Santa Clara Vanguard
- Group in Santa Clara, California, offers show schedules for its A Corps and its Cadet Corps. Find forums and an alumni directory.
- Official site offers audio files, news, photos, membership details, forums, the history of the corps, and a schedule.
- Division two corps located in New Hampshire. Offers corps information, calendar, membership, contact details, and message boards.
Spirit of Jacksonville State
- From Jacksonville, Alabama. Includes tour schedule, audition information, and previous season multimedia.
Usenet rec.arts.marching.drumcorps -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 6:45:06 AM EST -